I saved another planet!!! ....again...

FooBard

Don't be to sad I'm not only a key member of the Dark Counsel but the second most powerful force user in the galaxy next to the emperor, But I can't gain access to my office on dromund kaas after my big making the empire in my own image speech. I check everyday but it's still red.

Go figure i needed to pay the rent still.

Same goes for the JC, in the end he gains a seat in the High Council but never has access to the Council Chamber

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have it all wrong....

You're not playing the "Chosen One". You are playing a brain damaged lunatic who the whole universe is humouring. Oh sure, they tell you that you saved Alderaan from an Imperial invasion.

I checked.... After I saved it, it's still in exactly the same condition it was before I even arrived.

I'm even beginning to suspect the whole universe is just an elaborate re-enactment of something important that happened to the real "Chosen One". I swear Bob The Sith outside that Republic base keeps getting up and resuming his position every few minutes. I mean if they were really well-trained Imperials, they should be harder to kill than one-armed geriatric toll both attendants. Something is fishy.

Somehow this came to mind......

Edited by Hiramas

• 2 weeks later...

i have been thinking lately, and a way of removing( partially) the feeling of being a demi-god responsable for the destruction or salvation of the galaxy, should be the inclusion of more Heroics/Area/Groups oriented quest.

Am not just talking about the need of being in a larger group to kill some enemies because they are "champions" or "elite", but also the inclusion of more puzzle-like missions, where teamwork is necessary to open doors, etc

examples of this is the Section X, Heroic 4 ,quest... where in order to advance is a must having 4 people, to open the doors and interact with the computers, the 10+ Datacron on the fleets, and a few other examples.....

Also i have to point out the HK-Series first mission, where u have to board the abandon ship(even if u can pretty much Solo this one, it still feels more alive in a team of at least 2 people) also about this mission i have to say i loved it, that one and the the Kaon under Siege Flashpoint, are by far my favorites, full of mystery and definetly something very diferent from the other generic quest we have in game...

Edited by YeIIow