lost my pre-order color stone

BigAbes

So I did something real dumb- I sold my 1st lightsaber to a vendor (I got a better one) and it had my pre-order crystal in it. Now it's gone. Any way to track it down and buy back or get another? No big deal really either way as I wasn't a big fan of the color- just curious?

Thanks for the replies everyone. I figured it was gone. Oh well....not a huge deal to me as I said I didn't like the color that much anyways. As long as I have all the other cool CE/pre-order stuff (which I do) I'm good!

With that said- this got me thinking. I'm level 16 now and have not come across any new crystals. I would love to find a blue one. Anyone know where you get/find new crystals at? I would think I would have came across a new one by now?

They took the vendor on the space station out. Now, there is no way to get another pre-order crystal if you lost the first one.

Damn, I was running all around the Imperial Station looking for him yesterday. I remember seeing him even during the early "Early Access Period".

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they bring him back.