DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

Forgive me for asking what might be a dumb question, but don't these sort of individual dps parses tend to underestimate the relative dps of classes like Marauder who don't have the armor debuff in most realistic raid situations?

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering u using a lot of crit in your gear or just happened to have an incredibly lucky crit parse? 10-15%+ on your orbital would have been almost 3.1k

I'm unsure what you're asking. It seems like the two statements are contradictory. I looked at our parses side by side and you crit 55% of the time on Orbital which blows my mind; I only crit a tad shy of 17%. I'm with you though, if my Orbital had crit a bit more I think I would have had an even better parse.

My stats including stim:

Cunning: 3297

Power: 1159

Bonus Damage: 1441.20

Ranged Accuracy : 98.49

Tech Accuracy: 108.49

Crit %: 25.12

Crit Multiplier: 75.78

Edited by Lanedra

Tried to update this yesterday but apparently only a few of the changes made it in for some reason -_-, going to try again tonight.

Just a suggestion if you're not already doing it... I would have the code on a 3rd party program like notepad or word, make your changes there then copy and paste over the OP.. forum sites can be buggy and if it doesn't save properly you end up having to redo it all >_<

Thy for your answer, it really gives me new hope! I'm going to start raiding with my Sin now and become hopefully as good as you!

PS: Have you got any well written Assassin-Guides for Deception? I don't really want to look on Noxxic ...

Maybe with recommended gearstats too?

I wrote one up on my old guild site APEX. Unfortunately you have to have access to the site to see it. Here is a link to one i go back to every once in a while because they have some good shadows/sins debating stats and so forth. They also have a good spreadsheet to get BIS stats. Funny thing about that is they just updated it to go back to stats i figured out right after 2.0 came out through dummy testing. lol Kinda sucks because i regeared based on their math and now i will have to go back. Good thing i didnt sell or re my old gear lol. Here is the link: http://mmo-mechanics.com/swtor/forums/thread-1183.html And sorry about the the late response i really dont check this thread too much anymore considering torparse is going down.

Edited by Sam_WarDragon

I'm really sorry to say that for the time being I'm going to discontinue this board. First of all I really don't have the motivation or time to managed a board like this. Second with Torparse going down at the moment it is rather a waste of time to update this consistently anyway. If anyone feel like taking this up send me a PM and i'll send along the notepad file I'm using for this.

Again I'm really sorry but it really isn't working out.

Edited by MisterMuse

I'm really sorry to say that for the time being I'm going to discontinue this board. First of all I really don't have the motivation or time to managed a board like this, I'm probably leaving Swtor at the end of the month. Second with Torparse going down at the moment it is rather a waste of time to update this consistently anyway. If anyone feel like taking this up send me a PM and i'll send along the notepad file I'm using for this.

Again I'm really sorry but it really isn't working out.

Thanks for keeping it updated for so long. It was a huge task.

Maybe once torparse discontinues service, a similar site will pop up and another list like this can be made.

OP not updating this anymore iirc. Anyone want to pick it up?

OT:

Fûsrodah - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter 36/3/7 3078.67 dps

http://www.torparse.com/a/344774

Almost Full 72, verpine MK-2 Implant and a Dreadguard relic. Using 2pc pvp set bonus with 63 armorings. I also have the kell dragon belt. Reusable adrenal and Stim.

EDIT: lol this is going down? :(

nice another 3k non full UW gear 36/3/7 :)

Edited by paowee

So... if you take all the top parses for each class and order them by best dps you get this:

1. Slinger/Sniper - Evrydayimsmggln Hybrid 5/18/23 - 3136.7

2. Scoundrel/Op - Invinc Lethality 3103

3. VG/PT - THoric Hybrid 2/22/22 3051.9

4. Sent/Mara - Miravi Annihilation 36/7/3 3039

5. Comm/Merc - Pizza'dah'hutt Arsenal 6/36/4 - 3024

6. Sage/Sorc - Stomach Lightning 3/36/7 2978.12

7. Guardian/Juggernaut - Loufucai Vengeance 4/36/6 - 2946

8. Shadow/Sin Wild-Berry-Shadow Balance 8/2/36 2721

So, why are VG/PT and Ops/Scoundrels considered bad dps and shouldn't be taken to Ops if they're #2 and #3 overall? Not saying you folks reading this thread wouldn't, just why is this the general consensus ingame?

Edited by ckoneful

So... if you take all the top parses for each class and order them by best dps you get this:

So, why are VG/PT and Ops/Scoundrels considered bad dps and shouldn't be taken to Ops if they're #2 and #3 overall? Not saying you folks reading this thread wouldn't, just why is this the general consensus ingame?

Old habits die hard :rolleyes:

oh and not many people can play those classes at those levels, i would guess.

p.s. guys OP is not updating the parses anymore! @guy 2 posts above

Edited by paowee

Part of the frustration for VG/PT's is that in order to compete, you have to go Hybrid. Full tree AP/Tactics can be good, but is still behind other AC's and is hurt by the lack of some kind of execute tree talent (i.e. something like "Increases internal damage by 30% to enemies who are under 30% health). Full tree Pyro/Assault is a joke in PVE (and not to mention PVP).

I know many will say "well just run hybrid then and stop QQ'ing", but compared to Maras/Sents and Snipers/Slingers who have three viable trees to choose from (not to mention the hybrid spec for Snipers/Slingers), it gets a bit frustrating that you are essentially pigeon-holed into one specific build. So when people say "Buff PT/VG DPS!", we really mean "Hey, buff AP/Tactics just a bit, and buff the crap out of Pyro/Assault".

Edited by ScytheEleven

People spend hours beating on a test dummy to get those numbers. People also are delusional and have to have the "FOTM" class to feel in place. One of the main reasons I respect/like DILIH so much is they don't give a **** have cleared content fast and run a PT/jugg dps.