Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trymbo is the winner of this thread, hands down.

"When you get blown up, come back and tell me about it! EVERYONE ELSE HAS!"

"Now I'm... I'm smelling (something or other berries). Oh! OH! That would be... terrible in an Alderaanian stew!'

"My wife told you that, didn't she? Don't listen to her, she's been dead for twelve years!"

"Yeah, I met him. He's a few freighters short of a convoy, if you know what I mean."

"Tell me about it. Every time I talk to him he thinks I'm his dead uncle that got sucked into a black hole."

Edit: I just like his tone of voice. The VA did a good job with him.

Edited by Explosive_Lasers

I'm torn between two, i can't remember the mission but as a BH i killed some guy for some codes for a data to put on a holonet and he claims i was going to kill him, so i did and as he dies he mutters "i hate always being right". Made me laugh.

For nastalga though one of the early BH missions gave me the option to count to 3 and then kill them which is a bit of an easter egg towards kotor. Made me smile.

The first one that made me laugh was my male Sith Inq at the early quests.

"I don't care"

"I still don't bloody well care."

It was the voice that made me laugh, so british sounding from this buff pure blooded sith. It also sounded like one of the voice overs from Yu-gi-oh abridged.

We all know the real comedian in TOR: 2V-R8 - "Always a pleasure, master. I hope you're having an excellent day and feel no desire to deactivate me."

First time I heard it I turned to my wife and said: 'That's an option?!! Where to I get that option?!'

The Trooper is severely lacking in this regard, but there is a gem here.

*Trooper confronts pirate over stolen piece of an Imperial code machine*

Imperial Soldier: Halt in the name of the Empire! You are in possession of stolen Imperial property!

Trooper: Sorry, we are in the middle of a business transaction, let me get to you later.

Another from the Trooper, in Voss when confronting a pure blood sith lord, he starts talking about how much superior he is and about his great schemes and such, really arrogant, then after fighting and defeating him

Sith Lord: something like "how was this possible you should have not been a match for me, you are not even force sensitive you are just a simple human and I'm a pure blood sith" and a lot more of that

Trooper: "is that the best you can come up for your final words ?"

Soc/Assassin lines:

1) Murder and mayhem await.

2) Just show me where the fun is.

Sith warrior's Jaesa saying "More nerfs to the slaughter!"

My son's favorite line was when we were doing the Ravenite quest line and his character said to one of the quest givers.... "I don't want to go to your stupid cave."

Edited by stineo

Warrior's Master: Yeeeeaaaaarggggghhh! I cannot break him!

Sith Warrior: Is there a problem here?

Warrior's Master: Who would ask such a stupid question!? Clearly, there's a problem here!

If you just imagine pulling the most titanic trollface when you ask if there's a problem... It's a fantastic line.

Warrior's Master: Yeeeeaaaaarggggghhh! I cannot break him!

Sith Warrior: Is there a problem here?

Warrior's Master: Who would ask such a stupid question!? Clearly, there's a problem here!

If you just imagine pulling the most titanic trollface when you ask if there's a problem... It's a fantastic line.

Ha ha, yes. This was great. Your master is SO VERY ANGRY and your character just deadpans the question.

I also loved the "assassinating the assasins" line that someone else mentioned, it's amazing as a male Imperial Agent in particular.

Doctor Lokin has a great line out in the field about how his qualifications as a medical doctor have...lapsed. The delivery is perfect.