2019 - Updated Datacron "guide" - in progress

Darev

So one thing I occasionally look for is an updated datacron guide built to match the current in game Legacy menu datacron list.

So if you press Y in game and go to the datacron section to see which ones you have, and which ones you need, you see CORELLIA: Orange Mastery Datacron.

All of the online guides reference the original AIM/STRENGTH/etc stats that aren't in game anymore. So it's very difficult to see which ones you need and which guide to look up if you want to get them via guides.

One guide even has it listed by the codex/lore number.

Why not have a guide that lists both current methods.... codex AND name (mastery/presence/etc)?

Since I can't find one, I'll start: (it's only a few, what I've gathered on test center in the last couple hours..only server I don't already have them done on)

Ord Mantell Datacrons

datacron 12 = blue mastery +2

datacron 13 = yellow presence +2

datacron 14 = red matrix shard

Tython Datacrons:

datacron 09 = green endurance +2

datacron 10 = purple mastery +2

datacron 11 = blue matrix shard

Coruscant Datacrons:

datacron 04: Green Endurance +2 (black sun sector)

datacron 05: Orange Mastery +2 (justicar territory)

datacron 06: Yellow Matrix Shard (the works pipes)

datacron 07: Red Mastery +2 (jedi temple ruins)

datacron 08: Yellow Presence +2 (near WB)

Please feel free to add to this list below.

Edited by Darev

Nice idea! But I have a simpler way for you to do it. Use or basically copy the old guides; most have the codexes on them already, too. The “class-specific stats” change into “mastery” isn’t hard, and are as follows:

Aim = Blue Mastery

Strength = Red Mastery

Cunning = Orange Mastery

Willpower = Purple Mastery

Endurance and Presence have not changed. Simply translate as needed and there’s your guide :)

Nice idea! But I have a simpler way for you to do it. Use or basically copy the old guides; most have the codexes on them already, too. The “class-specific stats” change into “mastery” isn’t hard, and are as follows:

Aim = Blue Mastery

Strength = Red Mastery

Cunning = Orange Mastery

Willpower = Purple Mastery

Endurance and Presence have not changed. Simply translate as needed and there’s your guide :)

If that's the case, then yes, much simpler.