sentinals and marauders op as it is and still get a buff

dinasty

the 99% dmg reduction ability is BS period. It should be a tool to escape and survive, not dishing dmg... it should decrease OUTGOING Dmg by alot. You cant have the cake and eat it, but aparently u can.

"oh here have this ability that reduces damage taken and damage done by 99% and you spend half your life to use it. The ability won't do any good in solo play and we'll every now in then you may get lucky and get a heal from a random but it'll be a fantastic ability"

Most the time that i pop this ability i die right when it's over with anyways in solo play. It's the i'm going to kill that 1 guy before the group of people kills me ability.

AND!

AND!

AND!

In group play with a healer, i hardly ever need to pop it as i'm getting heals from pro healers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 99% dmg reduction ability is BS period. It should be a tool to escape and survive, not dishing dmg... it should decrease OUTGOING Dmg by alot. You cant have the cake and eat it, but aparently u can.

Why hasn't anyone thought of this already - it needs implementing asap (b4 we start seeing 70% mara's in wz's).

am i the only one that is annoyed with sent and mar gettin buffed in 1.2 i feel they really dont need it. there hard to kill as it is with there 99% reduced dmg and there bleeds tick for so much dmg and not forgettin there shield that dodges attacks ..... even if they get low on health they stay alive cause of the 99% dmg reduction am i the only one that thinks a new instead of a buff is in order

oh and this thread really isnt for a sentinal and marauder to answer cause i know they will defend there class and say how they deserve to be op and bla bla bla

the only thing buffed for anni/watchman, the dot spec, was ravage, if you cant avoid ravage, you deserve to die from it.

other than that, it actually lost utility, the other specs where buffed, you know, the ones so far under par noone played them.

This being stated. you are correct about it being op pre 1.2.

I rerolled away from sentinel because i refuse to play fotm classes. I was in bm gear and could troll/kill 3 or 4 people at once, in a 3/4v1 fight it was kinda boring and stupid.

One thing that would need to change in pvp as of right now, is carnage/combat with its 100% armor pen masterstrike/ravage combo, as if the ravage buff alone wasnt enough, that combo is a guarenteed 6-10k dmg if not avoided

Edited by HollowVamp

It's clear they are balancing classes on metrics alone, they are so many bad Marauders and Sentinels out there they are underperforming as a group.

I fear that's the case. Even then, terrible ones are still a pain in the *** to deal with..