Outlaw's Tournament event

ZirusZero

I am hosting a PvP tournament with serious prizes and special rules.

Place & time: Outlaw's Den on Tatooine, Janurary 5th, 2013 7:30 PM EST

Rules:

• You cannot be armed.
  • You cannot have armor that gives stats*
  • Must have Steam
  • Must have proper unarmed PvP skills
  • No tech or force using skills are allowed.**
  • You cannot use Relics.
  • You CAN use datacrons
  • All contestants must show up on time
  • If you are a spectator, you CANNOT disrupt any fights. Doing so will lead to ejection.
  • Must be level 50 to participate
  • All contestants must use the /say chat channel to be able to communicate cross faction wise.
  • You cannot start fights with other spectators
  • No use of Medpacks during fights. Stims are ok.

Prizes:

1st Place: 25$ worth of Star Wars games

2nd place: 10$ worth of Star Wars games

3rd Place: 5$ worth of Star Wars games

Substitute Prize: 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial***

Additional information:

I will need your toon's name and your steam name to participate as this is a steam related giveaway and I need to make sure that contestants are registered. Also, all players are allowed to spectate the fight. Since there is no prepaid method of doing the Individual 25, 10, and 5 USD, I am simply purchasing the $50 prepaid card and gifting the games. Also when you win the prize, you get to choose the star wars games you want gifted to you.

Requests:

Cameraman to record the event

2 Republic and Imperial guards each on opposing sides (Republic guards at Zaroshe Entrance and vice versa.All guards will be paid 10,000 credits each.)

Forms:

Republic Guard:

Republic Guard:

Imperial Guard:

Imperial Guard:

Cameraman:

Contestant one:Atodi

Contestant two:Jaxs

Contestant three:

Contestant four:

Contestant five:

Contestant six:

Contestant seven:

Contestant eight:

Contestant nine:

Contestant ten:

Contestant eleven:

Contestant twelve:

Contestant thirteen:

Contestant fourteen:

Contestant fifteen:

Contestant sixteen:

Practice and be ready.

~Zirus Zero

*You can use the following gear that has no stats: Empty modable armor,Social Armor,Adaptive Armor,Cartel Armor

**Exceptions are knockbacks, snares, and stuns. However, Force leap is strictly off limits. Also, said skills must do no damage. Also, the required tech skills such as uppercut and jab for melee is allowed.

*** If you choose this prize, you are willingly giving up your prize and will be given to the person below you. If no one chooses this prize, 4th place will be able to claim the prize with no contest.

Edited by ZirusZero

If guardians can use freezing force then shouldn't snipers be allowed to use their KB(does no damage) and cover? From what you are saying we should only be using legacy punch, so why should people be allowed to use snares and stuff? Just sayin

If guardians can use freezing force then shouldn't snipers be allowed to use their KB(does no damage) and cover? From what you are saying we should only be using legacy punch, so why should people be allowed to use snares and stuff? Just sayin

Your right. I have to revise that rule considering that it's a melee.

Edited by ZirusZero

An old-timey fisticuff with the handlebar mustaches and whatnot?

Reminds me of all the games I did in goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 with all the guns disabled...just you and your foe and your karate chop. Glorious and hilarious at the same time. Of course there's always the jerk who cheats and picks that short guy whose name escapes me.

An old-timey fisticuff with the handlebar mustaches and whatnot?

Reminds me of all the games I did in goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 with all the guns disabled...just you and your foe and your karate chop. Glorious and hilarious at the same time. Of course there's always the jerk who cheats and picks that short guy whose name escapes me.

His name was Oddjob.

I am hosting a PvP tournament with serious prizes and special rules.

Place & time: Outlaw's Den on Tatooine, Janurary 5th, 2013 7:30 PM EST

Rules:

• You cannot be armed.
  • You cannot have armor that gives stats*
  • Must have Steam
  • Must have proper unarmed PvP skills
  • No tech or force using skills are allowed.**
  • You cannot use Relics.
  • You CAN use datacrons
  • All contestants must show up on time
  • If you are a spectator, you CANNOT disrupt any fights. Doing so will lead to ejection.
  • Must be level 50 to participate
  • All contestants must use the /say chat channel to be able to communicate cross faction wise.
  • You cannot start fights with other spectators

Prizes:

1st Place: 25$ worth of Star Wars games

2nd place: 10$ worth of Star Wars games

3rd Place: 5$ worth of Star Wars games

Substitute Prize: 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial***

Additional information:

I will need your toon's name and your steam name to participate as this is a steam related giveaway and I need to make sure that contestants are registered. Also, all players are allowed to spectate the fight. Since there is no prepaid method of doing the Individual 25, 10, and 5 USD, I am simply purchasing the $50 prepaid card and gifting the games. Also when you win the prize, you get to choose the star wars games you want gifted to you.

Requests:

Cameraman to record the event

2 Republic and Imperial guards each on opposing sides (Republic guards at Zaroshe Entrance and vice versa.All guards will be paid 10,000 credits each.)

Forms:

Republic Guard:

Republic Guard:

Imperial Guard:

Imperial Guard:

Cameraman:

Contestant one:

Contestant two:

Contestant three:

Contestant four:

Contestant five:

Contestant six:

Contestant seven:

Contestant eight:

Contestant nine:

Contestant ten:

Contestant eleven:

Contestant twelve:

Contestant thirteen:

Contestant fourteen:

Contestant fifteen:

Contestant sixteen:

Practice and be ready.

~Zirus Zero

*You can use the following gear that has no stats: Empty modable armor,Social Armor,Adaptive Armor,Cartel Armor

**Exceptions are knockbacks, snares, and stuns. However, Force leap is strictly off limits. Also, said skills must do no damage.

*** If you choose this prize, you are willingly giving up your prize and will be given to the person below you. If no one chooses this prize, 4th place will be able to claim the prize with no contest.

I wish you best of luck but I think this might be the longest, slowest tournament that ever existed. I mean I'd just knockback and run away for days...

You do realize that the pvp unarmed abilities are TECH damage, and therefore Troopers and Smugglers have an unfair advantage because they have + tech bonus damage and crit native from their stats and not just from gear....

Which is why most tech skills are not allowed. You are using skills such as uppercut.

You do realise Jab, Uppercut are all tech skills right?

Thats what I was saying lol. When they first came out, I duelled a fresh 50 commando in no gear and he was hitting me for like 3k while i was hitting him (in full rakata) for like 300...ridiculous.

Noobish question... how will you enforce these rules? Particularly as regards spectators?

Security. I plan on getting some people or even hiring them for the task.

So basically powertech tanks get to win every match.

Class specific melee skills are banned.

Security. I plan on getting some people or even hiring them for the task.

Sounds more like the making for a free-for-all then a real competition?

I wish you the best! If RL allows, I'll swing by to see the happens!

Wasn't talking about that. Powertech tanks have the highest damage reduction and can get plus 9 percent aim.

I will have to look about damage reduction, but almost any class can get 9% more of their primary stat by using the skill trees.