Group Space Missions

Solissfiend

Capitol ship fights in squads would be awesome.

Story-oriented space would be really cool too, there's all sorts of space chatter/decisions in the films, why keep it out of the game? 1) "You're no good here, pull out!" +50 Light Side 2) "Stay on Target!" *FOOM* +50 Dark Side

They seem to have something really secretive in store for space though, and they know there's a lot of demand for something pretty elaborate... it'll be interesting to see what turns up. Separate game that ties into SWTOR the way Dust 514 does into EVE? =O

Actually, don't respond to anything after the first sentence, it'll probably hijack the thread. <_<

Edited by Halkyon

Epic PVP death battle above Hoth. Dodging in and out of space debris from the great war. Objective is to take out the other sides capital ship first.

We can go in our ships and fight or for our less flight savvy players they can take control of the capital ships turrets (and/or possibly the ship itself?).

I would love to see pvp expand into space. I'm an old Galaxies player and Jump to Lightspeed was one of my favorite things about the game. I think it would be great to see some space missions like someone else mentioned where the objective is to take out their capital ship or space station. I'd also love to see some small scale operations where you and your buddies could be sent on a mission to scout or destroy some critical targets. Star Wars has heavy roots in space and I think Bioware would be wise to incorporate that dynamic into this game.