Nerf Herders - Eternity Vault Story Mode 4 man

Hey all,

Youtube:

So this new update is really awesome and we're enjoying it. We also did EV Story mode with four people and defeated Soa. I know it's been done before but we're excited to do it as it is our first time! Three out of the 4 were from Nerf Herders guild in Jedi Covenant server. We recorded the fight (tho sadly in low quality I wasn't aware of!) and the fight was difficult but really fun.

Vestara (Sentinel)

Victicus (Sage/Heals)

Zazi (Gunslinger)

Sound (Shadow/Tank)

P.S. We're recruiting! We're a friendly, mature group of players that are seeking like minded players that wish to tackle all aspects of the game!!! Contact either Victicus, Vestara or Mach in game for more info!

Youtube:

Good job, we achieved the same goal about a month ago, we were bored and I said "screw it lets try 4 man soa"

We did it with:

Merc DPS

Marauder DPS

Assassin TANK

Operative HEALER

Really hard but we one shotted it, with some nice combat rez action. Hardest part by far is mind traps. if the healer and tank get mind trapped in sucession its almost certainly a wipe

It's a good thing you dpsed the mind trap even though nobody was in it. When we did it Soa spawned three mindtraps and left all four of us out, we ignored them, and then three of us were pulled in at the same time.

Nice job on your kill :)

Edited by zeshakha

This was done a LONG time ago...

Midnight Reveries from server Master Zhar Lestin (would have transferred to Drooga's Pleasure Barge).

They disbanded about 3 weeks ago or so due to them being overly elite.

Keep trying one day you can too!