Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

veSev

Juggs have issues in ranked entirely because of damage output, at least for Vig/Veng, its got nothing to do with survivability. The one thing that would aid survivability but also improve our damage and help all specs is making interecede root break baseline, would make it immensely easier for us to stay on target, especially considering how easy it is for our most similar melee counterpart (Maras) to pop predation now.

I'm telling you, add this to your list of Jugg changes, Intercessor now allows Intercede to break movement impairing effects, and gives immunity to those effects for the duration of the DR bonus (6 seconds). This effect applies to both the Juggernaut and the Intercede target.

Boom, you now have an amazing heroic utility AND the answer to all Jugg movement problems.

I think there's a much easier fix. Make True Harmony ACTUALLY ROOTBREAK /GASP

I think that having 3 total effects that give root immunity is excessive, but buffing one and giving it additional functionality would be far more reasonable.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just killed Revan on my Jugg DPS tonight, one month after I killed it on my PT DPS lol

Congrats on 10/10 as a Jugg DPS man! Now we have a 1st floor video in guide lol. We started a Sunday group for my guild where I will be playing my Jugg, so fingers crossed I get some new kills with it soon.

Edited by veSev

Congrats on 10/10 as a Jugg DPS man! Now we have a 1st floor video in guide lol. We started a Sunday group for my guild where I will be playing my Jugg, so fingers crossed I get some new kills with it soon.

Sadly I was not selected for our guild's Revanchist attempt team. :jawa_frown: I'm currently pulling him in the group I lead and a second group, both of which I tank on a Guardian. *sigh* 204 MH gathering dust. Maybe some day I can get Revanchist with Shien or Shii-cho on my bar. :jawa_smile:

Edited by Luckygunslinger

LOL nobody care about a guide about vengeance there are hundreds of them

Can you make a 3.2 Rage Rotation guide that will be usefull

If only Rage were the more viable spec or at the very least more useful that Vengeance in any fight, I would have consider writing a guide for Rage. However, I know Lucky's guide is rather good, the guy who posted just below you, so there is really no need for me to create one.

So how much crit are people running nowdays for Veng? Is it still somewhere around 300~ish?

i currently run 270 (3 BIS 198 crit mods), though id like to swap one mod for another power and put a crystal in instead (221) some people run 0 crit and see the same numbers as people running 230-330, preference, parse it and see what pulls the better numbers

You know what I'm going to tell you now Ves, let me progress revan on my jugg :D, I've already done it plenty of times to second floor hehe

Didn't I already tell you you were? And you're running your Merc on Sundays? Feel like this conversation already occurred lol.

What was your completed damage done to the Core upon the kill btw?

470783. Not the best, but I tried to be extra careful about aberrations and the push/pull as it was my second day/third hour of pulling Revan as a Jugg rather than PT. I didn't even remember to give everyone a sonic wall with my threat drop at the end, which probably would have helped :p 192 MH, everything else BiS 198 MS + surge build, for reference.

470783. Not the best, but I tried to be extra careful about aberrations and the push/pull as it was my second day/third hour of pulling Revan as a Jugg rather than PT. I didn't even remember to give everyone a sonic wall with my threat drop at the end, which probably would have helped :p 192 MH, everything else BiS 198 MS + surge build, for reference.

Better than no kill. :p Congrats again.

I literally just noticed this, GRATS!!!

Hopefully we have more kill it soon! :D