View Single Post

OlBuzzard
10.09.2019 , 11:29 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Hi Buzzard, I bumped into you yesterday on Mek-Sha!

Perhaps it's not obvious, but the re-rolls only get applied when we actively choose to update the item. We can keep an original amplifier as long as we want, only changing it when we apply a new roll that we actively prefer. Now we can't revert to the original after that, but I think that's better than having no option to retain the original at all.
Exactly !! I agree and understand.

However, sometimes if we look at our over all collection of armor parts we get the idea that perhaps certain stats "could be" improved ! Please note: could be ??? From there we start the re-roll process on .. well just for discussion we will suggest only one item (piece of armor) perhaps ! After SEVERAL attempts at re-rolling ( and a large number of credits ) we discover that we are in fact in worse shape. YES .. from what I've determined that could actually happen.

BUT... even sadder still we can't return to the original setting that piece came with even if we wanted to. Now we get to RNG for a replacement piece of armor with the same stats ?? Good luck with that ! Heck .. I should start playing the LOTTO. I'd stand a better chance !!
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|