Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!

EricMusco

Lawl, first off tool. Its good to know you can do math. Good for you. Golf clap.

One, dont talk about me or act like you know me, by typing your big thought out post of really, nothing.

I am actually in the top 2 percent of people who spend more money then most, Id say, and yes I do feel I and my wife should get some compensation for all the crap service, crap customer service, etc. You dont know what we have went thru, anything. So for you, in your jealousy over my disposable income, talking about who is entitled or you think know and your big math thing, is rude. Go troll someone else. Its funny theres always one chump like you, well more actually, considering the people who actually post. I rarely post other then recently to complain about the complete lack of customer service and communication. Which as it shows in MANY other posts, to be true and rampant. I play still, and pay, yes a sub, in hopes this game will turn around. Again what I do,is none of your business. No one stomped their feet, which maybe you did, and trust me you havent spent what I have spent. I spent so much, I was shut down for that month. Capped it. So you be quiet, go back to your basement, or whereever it is you dwell, and stay there. No one cried, but you are in your post, trying to look like a adult with your storytelling of my situation. And last I checked, since it does look like you can read....I started with Eric, not you or the community. If I had his number...Id of called him. But I had to post here in a thread that he was monitoring..

And to end with your witty quote...lol so fail.

Basically, I feel bad that I had to waste time, to even respond to you.

Top 2%? According to which figures/stats? Link please.

Your own fault for spending so much on this game...stop clicking "Add Coins" and you may not be such a douche

Why should you get compensation and others denied it?

Why should you get anything at all? Are you an APAC player?

They are people who deserve something...BW asked us what we wanted done to our server. Majority said merge into 1 server. What we got instead was "oops we are closing Oceanic and merging you back to American server" sacrificing our ping.

Think that is more important than you refreshing the swtor twitter page for when servers are up in 1 tab whilst buying more CCs in another tab and ************ for compensation

GG

Edited by AIRCONGO
Oops

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl, first off tool. Its good to know you can do math. Good for you. Golf clap.

One, dont talk about me or act like you know me, by typing your big thought out post of really, nothing.

I am actually in the top 2 percent of people who spend more money then most, Id say, and yes I do feel I and my wife should get some compensation for all the crap service, crap customer service, etc. You dont know what we have went thru, anything. So for you, in your jealousy over my disposable income, talking about who is entitled or you think know and your big math thing, is rude. Go troll someone else. Its funny theres always one chump like you, well more actually, considering the people who actually post. I rarely post other then recently to complain about the complete lack of customer service and communication. Which as it shows in MANY other posts, to be true and rampant. I play still, and pay, yes a sub, in hopes this game will turn around. Again what I do,is none of your business. No one stomped their feet, which maybe you did, and trust me you havent spent what I have spent. I spent so much, I was shut down for that month. Capped it. So you be quiet, go back to your basement, or whereever it is you dwell, and stay there. No one cried, but you are in your post, trying to look like a adult with your storytelling of my situation. And last I checked, since it does look like you can read....I started with Eric, not you or the community. If I had his number...Id of called him. But I had to post here in a thread that he was monitoring..

I don't usually throw the "entitled" card around, but it's justified here.

Paying a zillion dollars to Bioware/EA does not entitle you to anything other than your sub, those cartel coins, and the things you buy with them. SWTOR doesn't have a little key tag you can scan to get rewards. It doesn't have a rewards program. Please stop acting like you deserve a cookie for spending obscene amounts of money on a mediocre MMO.

Sheesh.

Edited by Arenatah

A nice....hi we screwed up again....and again.... so umm heres some free stuff, so hopefully the rest of you who still pay to play dont leave for another game.

Hi....we screwed up the patch again...and again....so heres a free table and emote.....so.....

Nothing nice. Every suscriber should of just gotten something anyways. PERIOD.

These problems are happening way to much in this game as it is.

Quit being sheep and demand they take some action and fix their product. Oh thats right....we all have posted on here various things. I have played since beta, and their are bugs from beta that arent fixed, but lets keep the cash cow rolling. Instead of fixing the game.

You know why Bioware does these random giveaways? For 2 reasons.

1) They love to see the folks who win something be genuinely appreciative of the gift they received.

2) They love to laugh at all the entitled people complain about how the world conspires against them so they should be given stuff for free to make up for it.

I think you should talk to the lottery people. I'm sure you could convince them that it isn't fair to make you pick 5 random numbers to try to win the jackpot when everyone else is trying to pick the same 5 numbers. They should just take everyone else's money and give you the jackpot, gratis. *rolls eyes*

Edited by mathisk

In all honesty if you have so much disposable income, why not just buy the codes off ebay, their up all the time, or just go to a cantina.

And another waste of time, go read what I said to the first person who tried to be witty, and such. And as I saw, another who agrees with me, we who spend a absurb amount of money, feels the same. Which once its brought up, all lthe jealous people who cant, start running their mouths. Your the actual whiners, no one else.

Well, that level of vitriol isn't really called for. Super, the other guy who spends a load of money on CCs happens to agree with you. I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked.

What you're mistaking for jealousy is a little thing I like to call common sense. I think there are a lot of subs who could afford to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on CCs. Yet we choose not to because, in your own words, it's absurd. I have no quibble with anyone dropping a few bucks here or there for some CCs. It's fun, I get it. But there's a point at which it moves from simple fun into something else entirely. Clearly you've crossed that line.

Still, I should thank you for all the money you've pumped into this game. I don't know if it's true, but on some level, I'd like to think that cash helps the game continue to improve. Be that as it may - and my personal opinions of your spending habits notwithstanding - the bottom line here is that your excessive CC purchases entitle you to nothing more than any other subscriber. This little TaunFawn episode should make that crystal clear. When BW institutes the CC Rewards program, then maybe you can earn some virtual prizes for turning your real-life paycheck into fake video game money.

Don't feel bad. Just quit. You obviously aren't getting what you're paying for, so take your dollars elsewhere.

Devs, if you want, you can private message me the amount this guy was giving you guys between his account and his wife's and I'll be happy to make up the difference with his sub cancellation and cartel purchases.