Could we get a version of the "revered master" set except with the cloak removed?

Exactly what it says on the tin, I love the Revered Master robes, but sometimes it'd be nice to be able to switch to having the brown cloak part removed, to look like a Jedi does in combat. Humble Hero is close but not quite perfect, plus it's a quite old set so (in my opinion) the textures on it look pretty rough compared to the textures on the Revered Master set

If we could get this then we'd have 3 variations on those robes which would be cool- you could use Exiled Master to have the hood up, Revered Master to have the hood down and the set I am suggesting to remove the cloak entirely. I'd pay a lot for this :D

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I would rather them make all capes and hoods as separate pieces with their own slot like DC:U

It would be rather satisfying if they would but I know they won't I just want more options instead of Cape/Hood/Butt cape/Front cape attached to chest piece.

I would rather them make all capes and hoods as separate pieces with their own slot like DC:U

It would be rather satisfying if they would but I know they won't I just want more options instead of Cape/Hood/Butt cape/Front cape attached to chest piece.

Obviously if they could just let us toggle certain options in clothing this wouldn't be necessary, but I don't see that ever happening at this stage.

I vote for this idea, for RP it would be amazing. It would also be great for cutscene being able to have it implied the jacket was taken off before/during the fight before the next cutscene.

EDIT: Also a hood up of the exact same would be cool as well. I know there's several hood up jedi robes, but not the same under clothing

Edited by Ommar_Gef

I vote for this idea, for RP it would be amazing. It would also be great for cutscene being able to have it implied the jacket was taken off before/during the fight before the next cutscene.

EDIT: Also a hood up of the exact same would be cool as well. I know there's several hood up jedi robes, but not the same under clothing

But isn't that because the actual hood part of Jedi robes is on the robes? There is no hood as part of the traditional underclothes after all. I think it'd look a little strange, as I'm picturing it at least

sorry meant having one added as well with the hood up. So you got one with a robe hood up, robe hood down, and no robe.

There already is one tho, Exiled Master is the same as Revered Master except with the hood up and a skirt instead of the lower robe. But of course you can just use the chestpiece to get the hood up and use the Revered Master lower robe.

There's a slight difference, the exile master having a deeper V neck for example. But that's aside from the point, so I don't hijack the thread, going back to the no robe topic. I'd like to point out that Obi-wan normally took his robe off right before a big fight, cause obviously the robe isn't combat friendly.

There's a slight difference, the exile master having a deeper V neck for example. But that's aside from the point, so I don't hijack the thread, going back to the no robe topic. I'd like to point out that Obi-wan normally took his robe off right before a big fight, cause obviously the robe isn't combat friendly.

I know there are slight differences, but I see no reason to release a whole new set just to make some incredibly minor changes so it syncs up right with the revered master set. The differences rarely bother me much, if I use the correct dye combos.

And yeah, Obi-Wan/Anakin/Qui-Gon/Yoda/Etc doing this in the prequels all the time when they fight is the main reason I'd like to see a set like the one I suggested