The future of the storylines according to the latest book.

Angedechu

Most people I know would and I would as well its the reason why I no longer play mass effect 3. Its not the matter of good or evil of being a downright douche right now some people are starting to feel that their stories/planet stories from 1-50 is meaningless since the republic undo everything. .

Empire completely destroys Taris and has been kicking Republic *** since the war started, they sacked Coruscant, conquered Balmorra and Corellia and those are only things that Republic "Undone". I think a lot of Republic players would be upset if they were the underdogs all the time, now the war is balanced.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Empire completely destroys Taris and has been kicking Republic *** since the war started, they sacked Coruscant, conquered Balmorra and Corellia and those are only things that Republic "Undone". I think a lot of Republic players would be upset if they were the underdogs all the time, now the war is balanced.

Ha right now the war is faaar from balanced the republic is kicking the empire *** they are pummeling them into dust and taris!? taris is not that huge of a deal honestly in my opinion.

The swtor encyclopedia says that the republic is doing bloody fine right now and the empire is in chaos/fracturing and they are on the run and with this new novel the republic is kicking the empire *** even more. Lets not forget the dread masters turning on the empire as well.

its far from balanced at the current moment unless something special happens the empire is on its last legs considering the way events in the novel and the swtor encyclopedia are describing it.

Plus imperial intelligence is completely dissolved the empire no longer has a spy network so they are running blind and the republic can listen to all of the empires "secure" transmissions. I am not asking for a curbstomp for either side what I wanted was a more balanced war scenario.

Leaked patch notes

Lets not forget the fact that the current grand moff is going to turn on the empire as well so soon we won't even have a military commander anymore.

Edited by lokdron

P. 79.

Obviously, as we are in SW, being dead don't mean being gone.

Also, sadly for you Imperials, but your characterization in general make you signficantly worse than even the infamous Galactic Empire (modern SW) Imperials.

No, it said the Emperor was absent, I just checked the book.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Ha right now the war is faaar from balanced the republic is kicking the empire *** they are pummeling them into dust and taris!? taris is not that huge of a deal honestly in my opinion.

The swtor encyclopedia says that the republic is doing bloody fine right now and the empire is in chaos/fracturing and they are on the run and with this new novel the republic is kicking the empire *** even more. Lets not forget the dread masters turning on the empire as well.

its far from balanced at the current moment unless something special happens the empire is on its last legs considering the way events in the novel and the swtor encyclopedia are describing it.

Plus imperial intelligence is completely dissolved the empire no longer has a spy network so they are running blind and the republic can listen to all of the empires "secure" transmissions. I am not asking for a curbstomp for either side what I wanted was a more balanced war scenario.

Leaked patch notes

Lets not forget the fact that the current grand moff is going to turn on the empire as well so soon we won't even have a military commander anymore.

ah but this makes me think that our characters (well imperial) will mostly be hitting the republic back hard in new class story's (assuming we get anymore that is)

Kai I hope so I want the empire to strike back so hard the republic won't see it coming. :D

I do too, but from the Republic POV. Being the underdogs is fun, and a devastating attack out of the blue will put a new interesting spin on things, especially now we're pulling things back.

I do too, but from the Republic POV. Being the underdogs is fun, and a devastating attack out of the blue will put a new interesting spin on things, especially now we're pulling things back.

Yeah but I don't want it to be a complete curbstomp cause that would not be that interesting imo. Since currently in the story they have spent loads of time killing off interesting characters.

Yeah but I don't want it to be a complete curbstomp cause that would not be that interesting imo. Since currently in the story they have spent loads of time killing off interesting characters.

I understand. My ideal scenario would be the introduction of a one-time warzone/event where the Empire was trying to destroy a planet. Republic players fight to stop it, and Imperial players have to stop them. Give a limited time for the warzone, and when it finishes, whichever side wins the most becomes the canon winners and the fate of the planet is decided, which then influences the remainder of the game: economy, quests etc.

I was really looking forward to in-game player consequences and this would be a way to bring it back. I know its not a very good idea, but something on this scale would be enjoyable.