Memories of Life Before-The Tale of Imperial Agent Khatria

stormdrakelord

I have decided to try my hand at a Swtor fanfiction. It will be on my Imperial agent operative.

So far only have a synopsis of the story, so:

Agent Khatria, also known as Cipher Nine and likely one of the best slicers in Imperial Intelligence, begins to have memories of her past, which were originally "wiped" by the dark lord Jadus. She travels the galaxy doing the empire's dirty works, she discovers how she really ended up in imperial intelligence.

I will probably have a prologue of how all this happened but let me know if it looks like a good idea. :cool:

Edited by stormdrakelord

Well here is a prologue:

Prologue

"Ow, my head," Said Khatria, a pirate who had recently had her memory wiped by the Dark Council member Darth Jadus.

"Hi there, feeling better?" Jadus asked.

"Who are you?" Khatria asked, "And where are we?"

"I am Darth Jadus," he said, "And this is Hoth."

"That would explain why it is so cold," Khatria said.

The two spoke for a bit, and Jadus used the fact that she could not remember anything to fill her head with lies that she was born into the empire and that her closest friend was captured by the republic when they attacked an out of the way colony world.

Khatria looked confused and asked, "What do I do now?"

Jadus answered, "I have seen your skills as a slicer and the empire would be pleased if you brought those skills to imperial intelligence, our intelligence gathering/spy organization, to avenge your friend."

"Okay, to get back at the republic for taking Kai-lynne from me," Khatria answered.

Something however in the back of her mind kept telling her that something was wrong. She ignored it.

Prologue End

so what do you think? Kai-lynne is the name of my trooper, so this will also be a bit of Agent/Trooper F/F romance-y story with mystery and action.

Edited by stormdrakelord

Chapter One

Khatria was heading to her ship. She had just received her title and designation, Cipher nine. She kept having this gnawing feeling that something was wrong. She started getting a headache.

"You alright, Khatria?" Kaliyo asked.

"I-I'm fine," Khatria said

*Memory*

"Who are you?" She asked

"Do not worry about that," The Sith lord stated

He then proceeded to enter her mind.

"ARGH," She exclaimed, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD"

*End Memory*

Kaliyo was just standing there, just watching as Khatria was yelling at nobody. She grabbed her holo-communicator and called keeper.

"What's wrong, Kaliyo?" Keeper asked.

"It's your operative, my 'partner'," Kaliyo said, "She seems to be acting crazy, going on about someone being in her head."

"Hm, I wonder," Keeper said.

"What is it?" Kaliyo asked.

"Nothing, just keep an eye on her," the old man said

Khatria managed to recover, but as she was getting on her ship, Khatria wondered 'what is going on in my head?'

End of Chapter One

I bet I messed up on the agent's first companion, but how is it so far?

Edited by stormdrakelord

• 1 month later...

Chapter Two

The meeting with Darth Zhorrid, Darth Jadus' daughter was...strange, to say the least. She made the pair fight her guards in order to see if they were able to take care of her father's killers. She also mentioned that her father had many enemies, which made Khatria think that maybe it was a rivalry that got out of hand.

Kaliyo looked at Khatria when they got back to the ship and said, "You okay, Agent? You look pale."

"I am fine, just..," Khatria said, but was interrupted by another weird 'vision'

*Memory*

*Sneaking into the engine room*

"INTRUDER!" one of the engineers said, spotting her.

Khatria fought the imperials as wave after wave of soldiers came into engineering.

"Surrender, pirate, or we will kill you," one of the soldiers said as others surrounded the pirate.

Khatria surrendered, knowing that even with her combat enhancements, she would more than likely die. They locked her up.

An hour later, Khatria notices a Sith Lord walking up to her.

"Who are you?" She asked

"Do not worry about that," The sith lord stated.

He then proceeded to enter her mind.

"ARGH," She exclaimed, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

*End Memory*

She was complaining again. This time Kaliyo grabbed a syringe and injected the contents into the young cyborg's neck, knocking her out. Khatria woke up a couple hours later with a throbbing headache.

'What are these visions or whatever they are talking about' she thought to herself.

End of Chapter Two

Next chapter will be up if/when I can complete Balmorra. will edit chapter one as well.

Edited by stormdrakelord

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the long wait but here is the next Chapter

Chapter three

Grey star was dead, the Cell on Balmorra was destroyed and Khatria was sleeping before heading to her next destination. Once again something was going on inside her head.

*Memory*

"Khatria," The Zabrak woman said, "I need to tell you something."

"What is it Kai-Lynne?" Khatria asked.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you," Kai-Lynne said before kissing Khatria.

After the kiss, Khatria asked, "Do you want to go out, on a date?"

"Of course," The Zabrak said.

*End Memory*

"Gah," Khatria said, waking from her 'dream'. She assumed she would have dreamed about killing Grey Star and slaughtering innocent but her dream was her kissing her friend. Was their relationship something more, and why is she having these-things-from time to time.

End Chapter three

Edited by stormdrakelord

Here is a bonus chapter to introduce my trooper into my agent's story here.

Bonus Chapter

Lieutenant Kai-lynne, commanding officer of Havoc Squad, was sitting in her quarters, staring at the 'jewelry' she was wearing on her horns. It was made by her first, and last, lover, Khatria. She seemed to be more stressful now than before, and it was all thanks to those traitors, Tavus and his boys.

"Sir, you okay?" Jorgen asked interrupting.

"Huh, oh, yeah, just thinking," The Zabrak Soldier said.

"you seem to be out of it lately," Dorne, the newest recruit to the squad noticed, "that is not healthy, mentally or physically."

"I know, I'm just tired," Kai-lynne told them, "Tired of those damned traitors, tired of the Empire, and especially tired of worrying about whether my childhood lover is okay."

"what are you talking about?" Jorgen asked.

As Kai-lynne explained her past, Jorgen told her that there was nothing wrong with her joining the republic, and that Khatria was foolish to make her choose between her and the republic.

"Anyways, we need to get that droid," Kai-lynne said, leaving for Nar Shaddaa.

End Bonus Chapter

Edited by stormdrakelord

This will be a multiple chapter post.

Chapter Four

Another cell has been eradicated and Watcher X removed as a problem, so agent Khatria decided to take a small break from fighting the cells and the republic. She was hanging out in Promenade at the Cantina when she spotted a familiar-looking Zabrak. She was going to ignore the woman, but was accosted by her while leaving instead.

"Khatria?" The Zabrak woman asked "Is that you?"

"Who are you?" Khatria asked, turning around.

"You do not remember?" Kai-lynne said, "It is me, Kai-lynne, you lover"

"Wait, Kai-lynne?" Khatria asked, earning a nod from the Zabrak, "What do you mean by lover?"

"You do not remember us being together?" Kai-lynne asked and then said "lets hope this jogs your memory."

Before Khatria could protest, Kai-lynne grabbed her and kissed her, earning looks from both of the companions, Sgt. Elara Dorne and Kaliyo. Khatria began to remember her relationship with Kai-lynne. the kiss was broken and the pair looked at each other.

"Remember now?" Kai-lynne asked.

Khatria nodded and told her former lover that everything was messed up in her head right now. Kai-lynne told her she had to do some things anyways and left the cyborg sitting there, confused.

End Chapter Four

Chapter five

Tatooine, a desert planet with almost no life. Khatria removed another terror cell from the eagle's network, and loved every minute of it. She was sitting in the Cantina thinking.

*Memory*

"Kai-lynne, I love you," A slightly younger, dress wearing, Khatria said, "With all my heart, and no matter what happens, I will always love you."

"Same here, my love," Kai-lynne said kissing her.

a short time skip later and Khatria was looking for her lover and found her boarding a shuttle with other republic recruits.

"Kai-lynne, I thought we moved past this issue," She told her.

"I did," The young Zabrak said, "I am joining the Republic army."

"Either you give this up," Khatria said, giving her ultimatum, "Or I will not be waiting for you when you get back."

"I am sorry, dear," Kai-lynne said, making up her mind.

"Fine, take your stupid ring, and give it to someone who will let you follow through with this stupid idea," Khatria sid, giving the ring Kai-lynne put on her finger all those years ago back to the Zabrak, then left.

*End Memory*

"Agent, you alright?" Kaliyo asked.

"Huh, oh, yeah I'm fine," Khatria said looking sad, "We should get moving."

The pair left, to finish their job.

End Chapter Five

• 2 weeks later...