Heroic mission ending conversations missing.

I have noticed upon my return that after doing 2 heroic missions the return to mission provider is no longer available. I seem to just get the reward. While I know that this speeds up the process a bit it does kind of kill the feel especially when they say come back to me after finishing.

If this is not a bug (I doubt it is) then I would like to put my vote out to have them restored so we can return to the mission giver. Perhaps a warp to mission giver option if you want to keep it quick. Or maybe make it so you don't have to return if you accept the mission from a terminal but you do have to if you accept it from the mission provider.

Some of the missions just don't feel right without the concluding dialogue.

I have noticed upon my return that after doing 2 heroic missions the return to mission provider is no longer available. I seem to just get the reward. While I know that this speeds up the process a bit it does kind of kill the feel especially when they say come back to me after finishing.

If this is not a bug (I doubt it is) then I would like to put my vote out to have them restored so we can return to the mission giver. Perhaps a warp to mission giver option if you want to keep it quick. Or maybe make it so you don't have to return if you accept the mission from a terminal but you do have to if you accept it from the mission provider.

It's worse than that, actually. Some of the quest givers aren't even there any more. (It took them nearly four years, but the Republic finally sent someone to rescue poor eight-fingered Travi Pott.)

you could feel special after you found a group, with roles or used smartly what you have, like 2 tanks or no tank at all.

now just go back building your alliance farming crates in the brand new heroics provided by kofte. don't forget to subscribe for your 100€ HK half an hour long chapter

Bioware removed story ( the stories if the Heroics, in fact ) while concentrating on story ( KOTFE ) ... It's like a split personality.

I know, it makes no damn sense. I've lost interest in progressing characters including my main because of removed content. It ruins the story and really ruined my interest in the game. Just hanging around hoping they will fix it but I don't have much faith. All that is left for me is KOTFE and who knows how long that will hang around either.

Bioware, really bring back heroic ending conversations and other quest givers that have mysteriously disappeared. Instead of giving us rewards for subscribing maybe you should "reward" your current subscribers with the story that they have been paying for the last number of years.

• 3 weeks later...
At level 65 after finishing chapter 9 it will make more sense.

I can't possibly see how this could make sense. I mean the quests have had storyline elements removed. Sometimes they even say to come back and then just skip that. Makes the story to those quests seem meaningless except for the physical reward. I get that they want it to be easy to redo over and over again and I can respect that but there has to be a way to please both crowds.

Edited by GanisPhel