Early Release yesterday

pargy

Hello guys well was it just me or did it looks like it only was the ppl from US who got inv yesterday ? i mean because as i could see in the server list all the EU servers was not there only the us and they where all full ? did ppl from EU also get inv but could only play on US servers or what ? or was it really only the US guys first ? Edited by pargy

Hello guys well was it just me or did it looks like it only was the ppl from US who got inv yesterday ? i mean because as i could see in the server list all the EU servers was not there only the us and they where all full ? did ppl from EU also get inv but could only play on US servers or what ? or was it really only the US guys first ?

it was just you... The EU servers were up, only they were listed as US-servers with the N/A location setting.

I haven't gotten in yet, as I didn't register my code before early September. However I know that EU-players have been invited!

Hello guys well was it just me or did it looks like it only was the ppl from US who got inv yesterday ? i mean because as i could see in the server list all the EU servers was not there only the us and they where all full ? did ppl from EU also get inv but could only play on US servers or what ? or was it really only the US guys first ?

my buddy from Austria got in on the first wave so its just you