Khem Val companion story (SPOILERS)

revansowns

I just have to say: Props to Bioware! The story quest with Khem Val was awesome. Having just completed it last night, I found it was almost engaging as the class story :)

When I first met Khem, he's a psycho killer, and I'm like, he's cool, but ugh not a very deep character. Everything changes when he and Zash have their little accident, and I was almost feeling sorry for him seeing how much pain she was causing him mentally. And then to have a choice at the end between Zash and Khem, was great. Really developed Khem into a much more interesting character than he initially was, unlike for example the Sergeant Rusk quests.

Anyone else agree?

I had no real opinion of him at first, but I agree that I really enjoyed his story arc. I loved how they managed to weave the Chapter 1 story into his story so it wasn't just one-and-done like many of the classes can get; it also made his story more personal, since the Inquisitor has history with Zash.

Plus, I'll admit: when he calls my Inquisitor 'little Sith', I get warm fuzzies.