What to do instead Slicing

Alexcinq

Ok, I am only lev 27 but have put a fair amount of time into slicing , my skill is only 295, but for the people who have a higher skill and who have done it a lot more then me is it still worth doing , my main goal is to make credits so I dont care what skill i do, post slicing neft what is the best one skill for making credits, I dont wont to have to get rid of slicing and have to level sonething else if it nots worth it and help would be great. Edited by Alexcinq

put it this way...i've got 3 companions now, a lot of my day i'm either instancing, or doing space combat dailies or whatever, so i'm not using any of them. During all that time they're running 20 minute mission that cost 1k and return 1.5-2k ish. At the end, i've got an inventory full of money bags. They aren't as big as they used to be, but they're still money bags.

if they weren't doing that, if i had some other skill, they'd still be running missions that cost 1-2k, getting crafting mat's, which i would either than have to sell, or crafting stuff, which i'd then have to (try) to sell.

slicing's great, even nerfed. i don't make a lot of money, but i'm still continually coming out well in the black.

even using one companion i can still have the other two continually running those mid level slice missions, for a nice supplement to questing income.

i ain't rich, but i've got money to replace my gear whenever i want to, or drop 20k on a shiny purple if i need to. My other skills are all maxed, despite the money for missions...<shrug> seems like a no brainer, at least until crafting is fixed.

put it this way...i've got 3 companions now, a lot of my day i'm either instancing, or doing space combat dailies or whatever, so i'm not using any of them. During all that time they're running 20 minute mission that cost 1k and return 1.5-2k ish. At the end, i've got an inventory full of money bags. They aren't as big as they used to be, but they're still money bags.

if they weren't doing that, if i had some other skill, they'd still be running missions that cost 1-2k, getting crafting mat's, which i would either than have to sell, or crafting stuff, which i'd then have to (try) to sell.

slicing's great, even nerfed. i don't make a lot of money, but i'm still continually coming out well in the black.

even using one companion i can still have the other two continually running those mid level slice missions, for a nice supplement to questing income.

i ain't rich, but i've got money to replace my gear whenever i want to, or drop 20k on a shiny purple if i need to. My other skills are all maxed, despite the money for missions...<shrug> seems like a no brainer, at least until crafting is fixed.

Ty for the help, so are you saying there isnt a better skill to make credits at or are you saying it just the easiest, so for just a pure way to make credits slcing is still the best is what your saying

Ty for the help, so are you saying there isnt a better skill to make credits at or are you saying it just the easiest, so for just a pure way to make credits slcing is still the best is what your saying

Slicing is easiest, depending on your servers economy selling certain mats is probably better in the long run. Take a look at the gtn and see.