Twitch streams

Badfenix

I just wanted to let you guys know I'll be streaming from here and pot5 on Twitch.

Now you can see me being bad and make fun of me. I'll be in the chat room on my page while streaming.

If anyone else has a stream they would like to add I think it would be nice to compile a list.

Sorcerer / Sage

World Famous Animosity Empire

Bay Game Genie

Assassin / Shadow

Dizeren Game Genie

Iotasquared Empire

Juggernaut / Guardian

Lemmi Guerrilla

Marauder / Sentinel

Bromontana Empire

Mercenary / Commando

Vind're Retired

Powertech / Vanguard

Operative / Scoundrel

Amber-May

Sniper / Gunslinger

Multiple Classes

Sparks Legacy

Se'cura Legacy

'Athena Legacy Gamepire

Edited by Badfenix

First thing I saw when I had my spare 2 minutes at work was Bro playin' the GTN like a boss. :p

Seriously though, this is awesome. I encourage others with monster computers to do the same.

Kolten is working on a image for me to put up in between queus but she is a slacker, maybe ill just find some cat pictures in the meantime. Updated and added dizerens feed, keep them coming guys.

Kolten is working on a image for me to put up in between queus but she is a slacker, maybe ill just find some cat pictures in the meantime. Updated and added dizerens feed, keep them coming guys.

Um you have to give me some screenshots of you looking cool. The last ones I have of you are from when we got HK - you've changed your look since then.

One word: Pandora. A silent stream is boooooooring. Good luck though. And be prepared to face criticism that you haven't removed your back button yet.

He does listen to Pandora while he plays but he'd rather people play their own music while watching his stream, lol. I've tried to get him to un-mute himself but he refuses.

Ive had pandora on but i havent figure out how to make mumble not come across. It's a work in progress.

Edit: I dont want to make it uncomfortable for people im in mumble with but my normal channels in pandora are nero, old school rap, and kid cudi if you wanna sync up with me =)

Edited by Badfenix

Updated and bump. Be nice to get a healer or two to stream I like watching those.

Sounds interesting, I'll try and set one up if my PC can handle it. I've tried recording with FRAPS even at really low settings and it still makes things unplayable.

I think the main consideration for streaming is your internet speed (upload) and your cpu. It taxes the cpu close to 100% load on all cores it shouldn't have a huge impact on your game as thats being handled by the gpu for the most part.

I've been playing around with the idea of streaming. Or at the very least doing a sort of video series on youtube.

Also, @Dashto. I think video capture cards are supposed to reduce the amount of drain recording takes on your computer. You might want to look into those if you're interested.

omg, its a miracle, my computer can do it.

not sure how much i'll actually be streaming but twitch.tv/nadirsparks there ya go. mostly my vanguard, shadow, and assassin.

disclaimer: i derp around alot, and am not that great (especially my poor mara) :p

Edited by NadirPalo

Updated and bump. Be nice to get a healer or two to stream I like watching those.

My scoundrel is usually heals. I'm still trying to get a good balance of quality and lag on the videos, but one of them I have up I was healing...hybrid for one game and full heals a couple others.

Edited by ML_DoubleTap

Been debating doing this myself, but need to get over the worry of people possibly seeing how much I actually suck and hide it behind my sparkling personality.

Any interest in seeing juggernaut/sentinel and bubble sorc/commando heals?

I doubt anyone cares to watch mine, but I threw it out there. If nothing else it's nice for me to be able to watch and see if I notice anything I can improve. It'd be nice if there was an ability to comment on past recordings to give people tips or something...Don't worry about people seeing/saying how bad you are, the people that would do that probably won't watch anyways :D

Been debating doing this myself, but need to get over the worry of people possibly seeing how much I actually suck and hide it behind my sparkling personality.

Any interest in seeing juggernaut/sentinel and bubble sorc/commando heals?

I will always default to offering tips instead of just saying 'lol u so bad.' :p Assuming of course you're up for tips, or at least willing to consider or try them before blowing them off ^_^;;