Cathar Clan (Server/Interest?)

Shadow-Striker

Hello, I am checking in to see what server would be best for me to start my Cathar Clan once the patch rolls out. I will be running it using what knowledge I can find via Wookieepedia.

"On their homeworld, Cathar lived in cities built into giant trees, and were organized into clans governed by "Elders." Stories of their great heroes were often carved into the trunks of these tree-homes for following generations to see. The Cathar mated for life, to the extent that when one mate died, the survivor never had a relationship with another. Cathar clan society included great pageants and celebrations, especially for their heroes. Their religion included a ritual known as the "Blood Hunt," in which Cathar warriors individually engaged in combat against entire nests of Kiltik in order to gain honor and purge themselves of inner darkness. The native language of the Cathar was Catharese, which included the emphasis of some spoken words with a growl."

I will post more as I gain more info on this Race. Is anyone interested in a Pure Cathar Clan? (Would have to discuss allowing Jedi in, and I figure Rep side, as the Mando's are with the Empire, and the Deep hatred the Cathar should hold toward them in my opinion)

Republic Database-

Group Name: Cathar Militia

Group Leader: ??? (Will edit to put it here when Cathars are out)

Alignment: Independent, Republic Leaning.

"They swooped down from space across the world, firing at anything that moved. They used ships in space to destroy all orbital facilities and bombard the surface. We did resist, and in spite of their violent attack we did stave them off for quite a while. But in the end we were doomed…"

―Juhani

With the Battle of Cathar, now long behind them, the Cathar have now been able to establish themselves. Some, have joined the Republic, some have gone as far to serve the Empire, and some, have formed independent groups, each with their own cause.

The Cathar Militia, is one of these groups. Born from the stories of the Brutal attack from the Mandolorians, The Cathar Militia, has made it their goal, to protect all Cathar in the Galaxy, who have not turned their backs on their people, while at the same time hunting the Mandolorians, who caused the hardships of their people.

The Council that controls the Militia's actions is called the Viper council, due to it first being held on a BT-7 Thunderclap, named the S.S. Viper. This is a Gathering of the highest ranking members of the Milita, both Civilian, and Military.

((Any suggestions beyond this point would be appreciated. I will conciser them all carefully ))

To get onto the council members of the Militia, either citizenship or Military, must complete tasks that will be posted on the forums I will make for the Guild. The more tasks they complete and the more Events they attend, (As shown by reports posted) the higher you move up in rank.

Well, it had to be RP server so...... But you could make a character over here! :)

Nah, I was originally from Drooga's Pleasure Barge and i left all that I had there to start over in Canderous Ordo due to a friend invite.

My point of view is that it doesn't need to be a RP server for us to make a RP guild... :D

Nah, I was originally from Drooga's Pleasure Barge and i left all that I had there to start over in Canderous Ordo due to a friend invite.

My point of view is that it doesn't need to be a RP server for us to make a RP guild... :D

I'm open for us to move to Canderous Ordo, I was originally on that server anyways, but moved to Lord Ieldis, then transfered. We'll just have to ask Shadow-Striker.

I'm open for us to move to Canderous Ordo, I was originally on that server anyways, but moved to Lord Ieldis, then transfered. We'll just have to ask Shadow-Striker.

If this happens, I'm interested in joining this "cathar only" guild...

My commando is already in one guild, but I don't know if i'll put my future cathar smuggler into it as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...