I think the False Emperor might be bugged.

Did you interrupt his "I win" ability? Because then, yeah, he is easy.

Also, their taking away having to knock him over the edge probably made the fight a lot easier. That was fun.

It was fun, but sooo bugged, used to play this daily when gearing up back in the day, and 99 times out of 100, the fight would bug out in the final phase.

For the OP

The force choke is not suppose to do any damage, it is there merely as a incapacitating tool while he calls out for one of the party to solo for 10-15sec.

His big move is casting "Unlimited Power" which would insta-wipe the whole group if not interrupted.

If you want it to be challenging, you need to be level 50, and go in there with a mix of level 50 blues and green gear, like we did back in the day, I'm sure you'll find it a nice challenge then. :)

Edited by Mowermanx

Did you interrupt his "I win" ability? Because then, yeah, he is easy.

Also, their taking away having to knock him over the edge probably made the fight a lot easier. That was fun.

If that happened then it was done by players far more skilled than me. :o Thankfully my gear and what I learn reading on the forums makes up for my lack of natural talent.

It was fun, but sooo bugged, used to play this daily when gearing up back in the day, and 99 times out of 100, the fight would bug out in the final phase.

I believe it would glitch because Malgus got overdpse'd quite easily. IIRC, that was tuned for like Tionesse gear. Even without the changes, Malgus could have beeen killed if the 3rd, 4th duel was with a dps who could burn him from slightly above 10% (which was the point at which he would become immune) to 0%, since during that duel he could take damage regardless