Gear for SM LV 50 ops

Ok, never played in any ops and want to give them a try. this equipment system is confusing me a lot. I am level 52 with mostly black hole and makeb comm vendor stuff. is that gear enough ? how different are OPs compared to FPs other than 8 people Edited by tanerb

People don't run SM ops as often nowadays. You might be able to find a geared group of 55s doing a HM 50 Op for the weekly. If so, read up a bit on the op and follow the instructions people in the group give you.

People don't run SM ops as often nowadays. You might be able to find a geared group of 55s doing a HM 50 Op for the weekly. If so, read up a bit on the op and follow the instructions people in the group give you.

yeah but what about the gear? is that good enough?

SM EV and KP are so old, that people were getting Tionese gear to be used from there. That's (51) purple gear. You have Black Hole which is (61) and to add to that, you are already overleveled. :p

SM EV and KP are so old, that people were getting Tionese gear to be used from there. That's (51) purple gear. You have Black Hole which is (61) and to add to that, you are already overleveled. :p

yes, that is the problem. leveling is too fast. at the time I got 50 there were 4 FPs, entire Ilum, Section X, Black Hole and planet bonus missions to be done. I am not even counting Makeb. I did 2 FPs, Ilum and Section X only once and there I am 52. No time to any ops or Fps like Lost Island etc.. I am over leveled and under practiced.

Edited by tanerb