Any Tips on when to trigger DCD for max effect in PVP

Ayushman

Alright, I don't play Mara, so take a lot of what I'm saying with a grain of salt (and I can't remember the names, but I'll add the description), but some general tips:

Mara dcd's are "preventative" as opposed to "healing", so you want to make sure you use them before you take damage if you can.

First, as soon as you start taking any damage you'll want to use Rebuke (the one that does a little DR, damages attackers, and lasts 10 seconds and refreshes whenever you take damage up to 30 seconds). This one should be on CD pretty much as long as you are taking damage.

Obfuscate (accuracy reduction against opponent): Use this on CD on whichever opponent is strongest/has the best burst (honestly, you should use this regardless whether you are being targeted or not, it helps your team quite a bit). Also, every time you use it you get 75% dmg reduction, so you can also save this for when you are being targeted.

Guarded by the Force (99% dmg reduction): Your "Oh crap" button. Use this when you are about to get hit with a huge burst (you have to know your opponents rotations for this) or when you have nothing else. It'll keep you alive for a few more seconds if all else fails.

Predation/Blade Blitz/Force Camo: These are what you use to stealth out (force camo) run away (Predation) and then get really far away (Blade Blitz) to let yourself drop out of combat, heal up, and then run back into combat. If you time it perfectly, Blade Blitz is also good for avoiding auto crit burst, and predation is helpful for your group as a whole, so you can usually use it at the start of the match, and then it should be back again.

WZ adrenal: 30% dmg reduction. Just use this pretty early while you are being targeted. Maybe paired up with Rebuke, or right after it ends.

WZ Medpac: Once you get below 50% health. Try to use it before stealthing out, cause if you do exit combat successfully, you'll be able to use it again.

Now to be clear, you should generally not expect to win a 4v2, unless the opponents are really bad. In regs, you should call for help, and in ranked, you should just sign and wait to see how much rating you lose. 1v1 though you should do alright with the above tips, and certainly last a while.