Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Don't know if people just stopped trying or stoped posting but here's our DG kill

Server: The Harbinger

Guild: YES

UTC time 6:13 am, July, 7

Maybe the first kill with no sorc/sage healer?

Do you guys have a proof screenshot of Writing Horror. I can add both of your kills to the spreadsheet.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we finally got a mount drop:P

We finally got that cursed tentacle thing good and dead! You don't even want to know what took us so long ... I was really hesitant to upload parses for that fight, since 'skillfull' or anything good at all doesn't come to mind when I think back on our attempts. I'm just really glad that we could get it done before S&V gets released!

Not modest enough to not tell you that I hold the personal record of pulling only 1 add in all our attempts (record for highest might be our Marauder who saw them line up nicely and thought 'double lightsaber throw!' ... yes, this really happened). I'd better not say anything about deaths by slam though - received two synchronous tentacle spanking sessions with our sniper yesterday ... might've gotten a bit greedy there.

Mount looks awesome by the way! I definately want one with all of my characters. ;>

We finally got that cursed tentacle thing good and dead! You don't even want to know what took us so long ... I was really hesitant to upload parses for that fight, since 'skillfull' or anything good at all doesn't come to mind when I think back on our attempts. I'm just really glad that we could get it done before S&V gets released!

Not modest enough to not tell you that I hold the personal record of pulling only 1 add in all our attempts (record for highest might be our Marauder who saw them line up nicely and thought 'double lightsaber throw!' ... yes, this really happened). I'd better not say anything about deaths by slam though - received two synchronous tentacle spanking sessions with our sniper yesterday ... might've gotten a bit greedy there.

Mount looks awesome by the way! I definately want one with all of my characters. ;>

heh yeah gotta love phase 1. We actually killed terror right as he enraged we were like 5k hps from beating it had a really great phase 2 last night. Would have beat it but I camera flipped and jumped to wrong platform halfway through 2nd tent phase and had a lot of downtime.

Hopefully we get another mount to drop next week.

we finally got a mount drop:P

I really was hoping they would make this 100% drop. I miss the old days of EV/KP NiM were everyone in the raid was able to get the special speeder by the time anything new had come out. Yes it keeps the vanity rare, but if your clearing NiM, it would be nice to have something to show for it other then gear :(

HMD Magenta downs NiM DG with a flawed pull.

http://www.twitch.tv/bigheadbrandon/c/2541067

Video^^

We downed writhing horror the first week but i'm much to lazy to pull that out.

What server, region, timezone do you guys play in. And also it would really help if you could dig up that screenshot of WH. I'll add you guys in as soon as I get that guild info though.

Edited by Iggyemu

What server, region, timezone do you guys play in. And also it would really help if you could dig up that screenshot of WH. I'll add you guys in as soon as I get that guild info though.

Shadowlands, Eastern/Central, The OPIX Screenshot is Central

and i'll pull up the achievment for writhing horror, should be central time

http://i.imgur.com/GMUKOph.jpg ( 7:43:30 PM CST 6/15/13)

Ignore the kephess achievment, we cheesed NiM DG pre-nerf and killed OPIX and Kephess, so we still have to Kill Kephess again

sorry if i havent found this already but is there a leaderboard for scum and villiany nightmare mode

The thread you're looking for is here.

There is a google document in the first post of that thread that tracks the progression of the current guilds competing.

You can find that document here.