DPS Jugg or Marauder

pnjjelly

Hey guys I am brand new to the dark side and I have a dilemma. I started to make a juggernaut to tank, but since I already have a 50 Guardian, I'm a little sick of tanking. Anyway, I thought that an easy fix would be to play a Vengeance Jugg. I want to be able to play PvP, but also have the option to do well in PvE (FPs, Ops, etc.). I wasn't sure if I would be a waste to play a DPS Jugg because I want to be an asset to my team. Also, I don't know too much about marauders (other than the fact I got killed all the time by them on the republic side :p). Any advice?

Hey guys I am brand new to the dark side and I have a dilemma. I started to make a juggernaut to tank, but since I already have a 50 Guardian, I'm a little sick of tanking. Anyway, I thought that an easy fix would be to play a Vengeance Jugg. I want to be able to play PvP, but also have the option to do well in PvE (FPs, Ops, etc.). I wasn't sure if I would be a waste to play a DPS Jugg because I want to be an asset to my team. Also, I don't know too much about marauders (other than the fact I got killed all the time by them on the republic side :p). Any advice?

marauder are better dps than juggs but juggs aren't terrible either just play what you enjoy more like jugg dps is more of my playstyle that's why i retired my marauder dps for my jugg. pretty much if you want to do 1saber dps go jugg 2 saber go mara

marauder are better dps than juggs but juggs aren't terrible either just play what you enjoy more like jugg dps is more of my playstyle that's why i retired my marauder dps for my jugg. pretty much if you want to do 1saber dps go jugg 2 saber go mara

this. Play what you want. Jugg's now have a perfectly viable PvP spec, as well as a PvE spec. top Jugg's are parsing only a bit behind Maruaders....There is no reason at this point to pick one over the other except for personal preference.