Free Agent LF Raid Group - MM Sniper

ARagingNoob

Looking for a guild who is currently running Terror From Beyond and needs a DPS spot to fill or just to sub for someone in case something prevents them from making raid. Can raid from 7pm-12am EST on all days except Monday and Tuesday.

MM Sniper, 31/7/2. Has completed all Operations with previous guild on Hard Mode and NiM. Full Rakata with half Campaign. Fully Augmented. All stims and repairs will come from my pocket.

I have Vent, Mumble and TS3. Very cooperative, easy to work with and have a great understanding of the class' mechanics and rotation.

If any guild is interested in using me just reply here or send in game mail to Selva. Thank you.

Edited by ARagingNoob

Hey, noob.

I think Dark CLAW might be looking for folks with your skills. Might be worth reaching out to Tel'aka, Astravi, Oxican, or Aeshi. They can give you the low down on their recruiting needs.

Full disclosure, I'm a CLAW member with toons in both factions. Whichever way you go, good luck, and good hunting.

• 1 month later...
Looking for a guild who is currently running Terror From Beyond and needs a DPS spot to fill or just to sub for someone in case something prevents them from making raid. Can raid from 7pm-12am EST on all days except Monday and Tuesday.

MM Sniper, 31/7/2. Has completed all Operations with previous guild on Hard Mode and NiM. Full Rakata with half Campaign. Fully Augmented. All stims and repairs will come from my pocket.

I have Vent, Mumble and TS3. Very cooperative, easy to work with and have a great understanding of the class' mechanics and rotation.

If any guild is interested in using me just reply here or send in game mail to Selva. Thank you.

hey selva,

im the gm at <sith code>- active and friendly guild doing the toughest content out there. we're a committed to a friendly and cooperative atmosphere so there's very little bs. my merc is mesiah and my jugg is amurica. if im not on feel free to contact any of my officers- their names are axhamm, zheng'qi, venomsc, and psolid.

hope to hear from you

mesiah

Damn it Palla we need to get Kami, Vile, No'im, and the other Ewok's back. My PvE has gone to hell (though rWZ's are still strong :p). You need a heals for anything either side for your pugs let me know. Shock's geared like a beast and Chick-in is almost minmaxed on pub side.