Sith Inquisitor Storyline *May have spoilers*

Xoshzius

I was just thinking about the Sith Inquisitor Storyline, and I have been wondering: Where did I get the Relic on Tatoinee from? I thought Andronikos said the relic was not on the body, yet when we went to see Zash, apparently we had everything needed...

Just 2 possiblities for now.

1. The relic from Tatooine is gone but that´s no biggy. Perhaps it wasn´t even needed at all.

2. Vash secured the relic by other means and just never told the player.

You would think they would have a less ambiguous reason...

You may be forgetting the part where you go and actually get the relic after killing the guy you think has it.

The leader of the mutiny against Andronikos doesn't have it because his men mutinied and ran off into the dune sea with it, so after you kill him, you have to go hunt them down and find where it went.

You may be forgetting the part where you go and actually get the relic after killing the guy you think has it.

The leader of the mutiny against Andronikos doesn't have it because his men mutinied and ran off into the dune sea with it, so after you kill him, you have to go hunt them down and find where it went.

I'll wrap in spoilers too:

You find his body in the village that's overun by sand people (it's also the same place that you do Khem's Companion mission and fight his old buddy). The relic is on the body there.