Do you consider yourself to be a Pwn Addict?

Tebbis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone def needs to stream then cuz I'm at work...

And /signed for spectator/betting on WZ's. This game needs that... bad. All MMO's should have it.

As cool as that idea sounds, it opens up a whole window for potential abuse. There is so much corruption and rigging and stuff with betting on real sports; im sure some lamers would find a way to do it and benefit in a video game...

And now I want to face this Pwn Stars team. Im curious... Hate having to write all these essays so I cant play much except for super late night.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

We queue pre 9pm server time, just like we always have. but we also queue till about mindnight on the weekends.

it gets old being the only ones in queue, so your right we dont "queue" as much as we used to but, does anyone?

the only thing this guild can do is call out targets in reg's. "Get Theboss" im sure is on the MOTD

You, all , people are funny! Game'of'pwns is maybe one of last people who is trying to make a guild on the imperial side, we look for decent ppl to join our ranks and try to play, unlike the majority of decent people, who simply joins ,,hey i am mvp,,. Look to the situation on the server: there are all good pvp'ers who still play , all are in one guild.So when somebody says ,he looks for people , we all have to support him, not trying to troll and flood, because this guy makes more competition.

As about the guild : we have a lot of decent players but lack of management and practice, since all rated wz system is broken and dead, and we look currently for decent tanks with full wh gear and skill.

-Hyssant

Jesus MRj you must have a reading disorder, you just reiterated exactly what I said lol. And you're also wrong. We had 3 Pwn stars-me, aiyla and hyssant and 5 NP. You had 2 Pwn stars unthinkable and arunil, and 5 NP plus murkin I believe

oh sparkly help and save us..what been up old boy...haha..need to hang out on vent...have a few good stories to tell you..

Edited by Xertasian