March of the Dread Guard

Since it's apparent this is going to be bugged for eternity... is there the possibility of removing it from the weekly list?

Section X has been available for a number of weeks, yet the daily prisoner quest remains bugged. Please fix or remove.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

And if Bioware didn't noticed yet... The bug has been found... the issue is stealthers unshackling prisoners without killing the guards.

Edited by Tako

Since it's apparent this is going to be bugged for eternity... is there the possibility of removing it from the weekly list?

Section X has been available for a number of weeks, yet the daily prisoner quest remains bugged. Please fix or remove.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

And if Bioware didn't noticed yet... The bug has been found... the issue is stealthers unshackling prisoners without killing the guards.

The issue is that it's a SERVER SPECIFIC issue. On Jung Ma the bug is gone. On the majority of other servers? Still bugged.

• Dev Post
Hi everyone. I just wanted to step in and let you know that we are actively investigating reports of this issue still existing on the Tomb of Freedon Nadd server since the 1.6.2 patch. If you are still experiencing this and are on a different server, please post here and let us know. As more information becomes available, we will update this thread and/or the Known Issues. Thanks for your patience!

Problem is they did a poor fix for the bug. Rather than taking out the 1 buggy guy per cage, they added 4 more per cage and change the requirements. If anything they should have just taken the leader out and made you only have to click the squares as that was never bugged. No clue why they made the change they did. Also they probably wouldn't have been bugged up if they were doing weekly maintenance, but for some reason they've skipped it two weeks in a row now.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to step in and let you know that we are actively investigating reports of this issue still existing on the Tomb of Freedon Nadd server since the 1.6.2 patch. If you are still experiencing this and are on a different server, please post here and let us know. As more information becomes available, we will update this thread and/or the Known Issues. Thanks for your patience!

It's still happening on red eclipse as well, but only 1-2 of the prisoners in each group so it's easy to work around by simply going to 2 different groups to get the total you need.

Also still happening on T3-M4.

Yesterday only a total of five prisoners spread over the prisons was still doable.

Still happening on PoT5 server.

Also a weekly server reset(should take less than 15mins) generally fixes the issue temporarily. However since for 2 weeks you've not taken down the servers, it just makes the issue worse across the boards. The first week it wasn't down you would only see 1 and maybe 2 at most bugged from any grouping. Now that it's the third week there's hardly any left that AREN'T bugged.

There are enough prisoners, and the bug happens slowly enough that the quest is still doable most of the week. The problem lies in weeks like this where there is no server maintenance on populated servers that have people doing the quest enough to where eventually every prisoner NPC gets bugged.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the bug still exists on every server. Some of the less populated ones like Jung Ma just haven't seen it since the volume of people doing the quest is so low that it just hasn't reached the point on other servers where every prisoner becomes glitched.

I play on the Bastion, and as of yesterday the quest was still doable, but well over half the prisoners were bugged, so I'm not sure it'll last the week. =P

It would be nice if when multiple instances of a zone were opened the oldest one was the first one to close. Or when a new instance opened it became number one and number one shifted to number two. That way the old bugged quests and npcs would get thrown away when the zone instances went back down to 1.

Maybe i'm just crazy and i certainly don't know enough about whats going on in the background but it seems like this would consistently keep the zone reset like the server resets do but much more often.

Yeah... this is happening on The Bastion as well. You need to fix this as it's really the weekly BM comms and if I can't complete the weekly then there's no point. Heck... make the inside of each jail where you free the prisoners an "instance". That would fix it up nicely.

As mentioned earlier, this problem persists on prophecy of the five.

It's important to note that the previous version of this mission, where you had the click on the shackle to free the prisoners and then click on the captain, then the remote, to free the captain bugged for the captain, but the prisoners were never the issue.

You went the wrong way with this. You should have left the prisoners alone and removed the captain.

It is still happening on Prophecy of the Five as well.

Edited by sciphadeias