Han shot first

Concession

so a 5 month old thread was resurrected to complain about a question already answered here and in lore multiple times?

lmao

To be fair since we are all posting here it isn't like we have anything better to discuss. :p

I do not see how that shows a lack of integrity. Argue how you don't like it, but as an artist myself, the medium being worked on can change and evolve in a way that makes you want to constantly work on it. I never consider any of my creations finished works because they are not and they will not always satisfy you forever. I would argue it can even be unhealthy for the mind to let those things go but I will settle with it just shows he is will to play with art.

If you are going to argue anything, argue that GL has been a hypocrite with how he acts and believes things in the past 30 years. Whether he had a change of heart as Star Wars grew past his expectations or simply has his films be the exception to his rules has more worth in arguing, imo.

So, as an artist, would you go back and retcon your own work?

Oh, and George IS a hypocrite from the word Go. He argues against the modification of existing movies, then turns around and says "Hey! I can do that to my movies! Herp to the derp!"

so people with full lives who don't have time to waste aren't alive?

What it really means is that people who think they're apparently the objective arbiter of the universe when it comes to what does and doesn't constitute a meaningful use of time need to pull the stick out of their backside.

Not taking a shot at you, btw. Just saying... in the grand scheme of things, whether you fill your time by writing philosophical treatises or discussing whether Han shot first is largely irrelevant.

Edited by Aurojiin

What it really means is that people who think they're apparently the objective arbiter of the universe when it comes to what does and doesn't constitute a meaningful use of time need to pull the stick out of their backside.

Not taking a shot at you, btw. Just saying... in the grand scheme of things, whether you fill your time by writing philosophical treatises or discussing whether Han shot is largely irrelevant.

*snap*