The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

Darth Baras has to take the word of his apprentice when he gets his shoes shined.

(you know...it's bad we're all making fat jokes here....but you know, at least I [and I am pretty overweight] find them funny. Got to laugh at yourself)

An unlucky acolyte tried to steal Baras' mask to find out what he looked like underneath...only to die a horrible death out of fright after he found Barney the Dinosaur.

Political, so spoilered:

Darth Baras began his bid to become the Voice of the Emperor after being shot in the face by Darth Cheney

(no body said I was funny)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand why Baras is the subject of fat jokes. To me even Warden Graal is more the resident lard ***. He actually reminds me of some fat **** manager I knew irl who died of a heart attack not too long ago.

Probably the fact that Baras wears a mask that reminds a lot of people of Cartman from South Park. :D

Probably the fact that Baras wears a mask that reminds a lot of people of Cartman from South Park. :D

Eh? His mask looks nothing like Cartman? He reminds me more of either a crash etst dummy, a Dark Lord of Helgedad from the Lone Wolf series, or even Baal, Jared Syn's son from that cheesy 80's scifi movie Metalstorm.

As for Cartman, most of the Huttlord's in this game remind me more of him than Baras ever would. Fat, lazy, manipulative, gluttonous, selfish...When I had my Sith Warrior butchering Hutss on Quesh and Nar Shaddaa, I was definitely reminded more of Cartman there then any audience with Baras.

Darth Baras passed his Sith trials by sitting on his rival supplicants.

There use to be hundreds of All You Can Eat buffets in Dromund Kas....but they went out of business.

The Emperor has forbidden Darth Baras from dancing....the last time six people were hospitalized and two fell to their deaths in the citadel.

Eh? His mask looks nothing like Cartman? He reminds me more of either a crash etst dummy, a Dark Lord of Helgedad from the Lone Wolf series, or even Baal, Jared Syn's son from that cheesy 80's scifi movie Metalstorm.

As for Cartman, most of the Huttlord's in this game remind me more of him than Baras ever would. Fat, lazy, manipulative, gluttonous, selfish...When I had my Sith Warrior butchering Hutss on Quesh and Nar Shaddaa, I was definitely reminded more of Cartman there then any audience with Baras.

Baras:

Fat? Check.

Lazy? Has the SW do all his errands during Chapters 1 and 2. So check.

Manipulative? He's a Sith Lord. So check.

Gluttonous? Unless it's a glandular problem, check.

Selfish? Willing to sacrifice his Apprentice for a seat on the Dark Council instead of sharing the glory with the one who did all his errands during Chapters 1 and 2. Definitely check.

Also, he has several "RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!" moments (especially if you troll him) and even a "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home." moment.... oh, and let's not forget the "SUCK MY B*LLS!!!!!!" moment if you

decide to exile him at the end of Chapter 3.

** Spoiler added for those who haven't finished the SW story yet. Hit "SHOW" at own risk.

No, I made it from scratch. The cake is a lie is a Portal reference.

To quote, go to my post and press Quote on the top right of it.

I think he ment in game, so if he says the Cake Code you get the credit not him

x type's it but it reads *y says: The cake is a lie, there is only pie*

instead of "x says: The cake is a lie,there is only pie*

It's not the mask that makes me think of Cartman at all...it's how he acts. Selfish, stupid, egomanaical. Every time he gets mad at me I swear I'm gonna hear him go, "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

Darth Baras allowed Vette to live in hopes that she would become his slave. So that she could make him all the baked goods he wanted. He killed all of his previous slaves because they couldn't provide the amount of baked goods needed to satisfy his ferocious hunger. So he ate them.

Darth Baras allowed Vette to live in hopes that she would become his slave. So that she could make him all the baked goods he wanted. He killed all of his previous slaves because they couldn't provide the amount of baked goods needed to satisfy his ferocious hunger. So he ate them.

And my Warrior ended up getting Vette and giving Darth Tubby the middle finger :D