Why are PvP Statistics so few?

WickedImage

Why aren't we shown the number of deaths we have? The number of games we've lost? Which class we've died to the most, which class we've killed the least/most? How many wins/losses on a given map, how many nodes we've capped, times we've scored, times we've quit?

Why isn't this info given to the players? I would surely love to know these stats and many more about my characters. It would help me see through some of my own QQ, some of others QQ.....would it not?

Anyways, today is my last day, so I thought I'd ask about this before I go try some other games and see if there is anything better out there. Currently messing with Mech Warrior online closed beta, World of Warplanes closed beta, and have pre-purchased GW2.

I would have loved to see a TON more stats given to players for their viewing pleasure. Just another area where they dropped the ball I guess?

Best of luck to those sticking around. Might be back, might not. Depends on the other games I spose? Simply not interested in grinding gear on every character to pvp competetively with it. 1 wasn't "terrible", 2 was a little daunting, but after that, I just don't have any interest in doing it repeatedly, it's not my cup of tea. Besides with F2P on the horizon, I see no reason to pay them $15 per month....

Have a great day my fellow SWTOR players. :)

Why aren't we shown the number of deaths we have? The number of games we've lost? Which class we've died to the most, which class we've killed the least/most? How many wins/losses on a given map, how many nodes we've capped, times we've scored, times we've quit?

Why isn't this info given to the players? I would surely love to know these stats and many more about my characters. It would help me see through some of my own QQ, some of others QQ.....would it not?

Anyways, today is my last day, so I thought I'd ask about this before I go try some other games and see if there is anything better out there. Currently messing with Mech Warrior online closed beta, World of Warplanes closed beta, and have pre-purchased GW2.

I would have loved to see a TON more stats given to players for their viewing pleasure. Just another area where they dropped the ball I guess?

Best of luck to those sticking around. Might be back, might not. Depends on the other games I spose? Simply not interested in grinding gear on every character to pvp competetively with it. 1 wasn't "terrible", 2 was a little daunting, but after that, I just don't have any interest in doing it repeatedly, it's not my cup of tea. Besides with F2P on the horizon, I see no reason to pay them $15 per month....

Have a great day my fellow SWTOR players. :)

1. I agree the PvP stats are a little vague, seems like an obvious thing to give us.

2. I disagree that TOR is not worth a sub.

3. The only reason I'm really commenting is to tell you to check out Planetside 2. Beta should be starting any time now and if it's as impressive as the first one was. Should be an amazing game.

Hmm...planetside 2 eh? Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out today.

Pretty impressive if they don't screw it up. The first one was far ahead of it's time and the only game I've been stuck on for that length of time. Around 3 years and I barely touched another game. Let me know what you think.

Indeed, looks fantastic! Signed up for beta straight away. :D

Hit me up if you get in... same name. Every game. I'll have a clan/guild in game already I'll be running with and have been for years, so we can smooth out the learning curve a little.