Pretty Pissed - Lana Beniko Bugged No Romance...

Hello...

I was not aware that was a bug for the romance to Lana!

I managed to Marry my Jedi to her... but my other toons didn´t get the romanced options... I clearly know that on "Jedi under Siege" there was the option to further the romance with Lana (and i believe theron too).

But on my other toons i did not get any flirt options...

I saw this behavior strange because to that point i allways DID the flirt options for lana...

So *** happen?

I then started to search the internet for why this was happening and got to know there is a wierd bug on the game that clears the romance of Lana to the player!

Is there any way to get the romance on track? I did send my older romantic attachment away to keep lana in romance and now... i don´t have the romance options...

I hope Bioware can fix this situation on the next expansion and allow for players to get lana on the romance and marrie it like it was expected too...

Now i don´t know what to do... if i stop the character progression (my lasted toon just saw the cutscene of Lana on the sunset in odessen (the one from jedi under siege)...

BTW im doing my lastest toon in cruzated choices (im a sith inquisitor, but doing light side options)... Im also with the republic and i will stay later independent...

Thanks for any help...

Best Regards,

We never actually get to marry anyone...in Jedi under siege.. not yet anyways.. its just "engage" all my characters are in a romance with Theron except 1 sorc ( with Khem) and all my Bh's ( with Torian <3 True love =) ) but yeah there isn't any marriages yet sadly. Hoping some of my agents ( some just stayed dating.. you know she is a spy with a spy.. probably not the brightest idea.. and she still isn't quite sure it wasn't deliberate the destruction of her ships even if she is supporting of the pubs ( they did it since the ending of her original story, nothing to do with him ..still ). Anyways There hasn't been any husband yet. ( oh all my char's are female ) Just want happened at the end of Iokath story line.. There is a bit of a smooch at the end of the fp that is it sadly.