Imp PvP at it's finest

Rynis

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way...can you play imp for while? Tell Liz I'll give you right back. I promise.

Working the next few days! I plan on playing my assassin more when I get back because I want dat valor! Add me to your friends! :]

I bet they will never make that mistake again......lol who am i kidding we will get the usual "I was fighting two guys at once how am I supposed to call inc"

Hopefully it will be a bit better when some of the better imps that took a break come back for 2.0

Edited by dego-harmonium

This has happened on pub side....actual events, some names have been changed to save the innocent some embarrassment .

Combatmedic: "Hows that side?"

Guy 1: "All clear"

Guy 2: "Yeah we're good"

1 second later bomb is planted

Me: "***!!"

Guy 2: "He wasnt there a second ago, I dont know how he got behind us, cut us some slack"

Me: "Do you think maybe he stealthed?"

Guy 2: "That could be it, all I know is he wasnt there when I looked at the door"

Good times

This has happened on pub side....actual events, some names have been changed to save the innocent some embarrassment .

Guy 2: "He wasnt there a second ago, I dont know how he got behind us, cut us some slack"

Guy 2: "That could be it, all I know is he wasnt there when I looked at the door"

Good times

I've seen that almost exact situation in CW. Asked the guard at grass how it was, "all clear," he said. 4 secs later on the time stamp, grass gets capped.

Prob harder to accomplish since there is a big *********** beam of blue light.

I havent seen it in a while but sometimes you get that bit of server lag when someone pops out of stealth and they dont appear for the first couple of seconds of the cap, that also could be my fail Canadian internets.

looks like they both are recruit players, that kind of stuff happens all of the time in lowbie

Edited by dego-harmonium

And this is why you always have to have a person from your premade guard. Us Imps have learned how to mitigate stupidity from our faction, some of the time at least.

Imps have it worse but there's plenty of it on the pub side too depending on the time of day. My favorites are the ones in level 46 greens.

Your headfan sucks, we all know you're jelly of my tank set's fashion.

On a related note, I do something like this on almost a daily basis to imps. It's usually not quite as bad as literally standing there capping behind them like in the screenshot though. I find it more fun to make someone waste their trinket on low slash and then lift-cap them. Nothing more satisfying than forcing the guy to watch as he loses the objective to me out of stupidity. Gotta imagine the rage irl. :)

Your headfan sucks, we all know you're jelly of my tank set's fashion.

On a related note, I do something like this on almost a daily basis to imps. It's usually not quite as bad as literally standing there capping behind them like in the screenshot though. I find it more fun to make someone waste their trinket on low slash and then lift-cap them. Nothing more satisfying than forcing the guy to watch as he loses the objective to me out of stupidity. Gotta imagine the rage irl. :)

I've capped on guys in Hyper Gates with Dirty Kick :p I guess I put in a bit more oomph and got those extra 2 seconds of stun out of dat 4 second stun :p

Good times

my all time favorite was in CW. sentinal in bm gear when wh was tops is lone guarding east. out of nowhere, we lose the east node.

me: "wth? no call?"

sentinel: "I was stunned!"

my all time favorite was in CW. sentinal in bm gear when wh was tops is lone guarding east. out of nowhere, we lose the east node.

If I remember correctly was in there on my shadow with you...and the rest of the conversation was something like

You: Was your keyboard stunned?

sentinel: My CC breaker was down. l2p noob.

Was something like that. Been a while but was entertaining to say the least.

If we have mid and a side, if I'm not engaged in combat I'm always watching the side node from mid.

This, although what happens too many times if I'm solo queing is I will respond before the inc is called. While I'm on my way, the node guard calls "2 snow" followed by me saying "omw". Fast forward to 5 other people bee lining to snow leaving mid open or solo guarded.

If I remember correctly was in there on my shadow with you...and the rest of the conversation was something like

You: Was your keyboard stunned?

sentinel: My CC breaker was down. l2p noob.

Was something like that. Been a while but was entertaining to say the least.

I think that is Barbie's favorite story!

Most likely a keyboard stun locking operative.

Nerf operatives.