Best Class to Storm Through PvE

ThirdDementor

I mean with getting HK-51 at level 1 and going double DPS for the lulz.

Which class/es do you think will be the best at just tearing mobs to pieces as quickly as possible?

No heroic soloers or anything. Just plain old slaughter.

Edited by ThirdDementor

If you want to Storm through, the only choice would be a tank Vanguard. :p

Oh snap! :D

But anyways, could you elaborate more about why HK is easier to equip on Imp side? Because I was actually planning to go Republic, due to already having a BH in progress and wanting to try a full darkside Guardian.

Edited by ThirdDementor

Oh snap! :D

But anyways, could you elaborate more about why HK is easier to equip on Imp side? Because I was actually planning to go Republic, due to already having a BH in progress and wanting to try a full darkside Guardian.

HK uses a sniper rifle and a knife, which you cannot get on the Pub side.

HK uses a sniper rifle and a knife, which you cannot get on the Pub side.

Shouldn't be a problem if he starts with full orange gear like Treek. Does he, though? Because I've been snooping around on the forums and google, and everyone says that even when you buy him at level 1, he comes with his level 50 gear which he obviously can't equip, and taking out the mods doesn't remove the level requirement. However, all these posts are from 2013 or earlier, so I can't be sure if it still goes that way.

Also, I know HK uses both Cunning and Aim. Is it better to stack one, or split them both equally?

Edited by ThirdDementor

Do what you want when it comes to aim + cunning.

The reason HK is easier to gear up imp side is:

Pre - End Game: Imps can get him an orange offhand (His original one counts as a level 50 item)

Post-50: If you pull a barrel out of an offhand, it binds to that kind of weapon (blaster pistol, vibroknife, scattergun). This means you have to craft a better offhand for HK51 pub side, while imp side they can just use comms

Edited by TACeMossie

Do what you want when it comes to aim + cunning.

The reason HK is easier to gear up imp side is:

Pre - End Game: Imps can get him an orange offhand (His original one counts as a level 50 item)

Post-50: If you pull a barrel out of an offhand, it binds to that kind of weapon (blaster pistol, vibroknife, scattergun). This means you have to craft a better offhand for HK51 pub side, while imp side they can just use comms

Ah, that's fine. I'm mostly interested in a 1-55 rampage with him, not the really endgame stuff.

I've decided to go for a Focus Guardian, since I wanted to replay the Knight story as a male and darkside (the opposite of what I did last time). Thanks for the advice, everyone! :D

I'd say Powertech.

Pyro + Flame Burst melts face (literally). Plus it's very cheap to use.

Focus isn't that great for leveling to be honest with you. It requires setting up, and you the only way to build 3 singularity stacks at low level (everything under 45) is by using combat focus, which is on a 30 second cooldown.

Edited by Jayshames

IFocus isn't that great for leveling to be honest with you. It requires setting up, and you the only way to build 3 singularity stacks at low level (everything under 45) is by using combat focus, which is on a 30 second cooldown.

Setup? What setup? You just Leap to a ranged mob, Sunder, Sweep, Bladestorm and mop up. No Singularity necessary, the autocrit is good enough.