Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Congratulations on warlords everyone, this is turning out to be quite an interesting progression race. It makes me a sad panda to be stuck at work all day but at least Styrak gave us a lot to chew over in the interim ^^ Good luck all and I'll see you on the other side!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PD: would be nice if someone post here revenge / hoth stream to watch other competition :), or how did you know about the kill 2 at once strat if u never made it pass P2 OR P3 Enrage atleast? (Suckafish) or at least streamer :S never did for the achievements, just wondering :rak_03: lol, and already have fyuri stream but thats it... and DnT... we would have loved to know that "interesting" strat like u, went for it without even try the "complete" fight enrage.... saving 5-6 good hours of wiping on stupid tuchuk enraged shield rape lol... but hey, never underestimate the value of the information i guess :). good luck on styraks kick *** fight everyone :).)

I saw Roovin the other day at the 7Stuck stream at http://www.twitch.tv/frops83 so I guess that's how they knew about it.

And that strat is quite old: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634554

Edited by atschai

We'd love to stream though only one of our progression team members has a PC anywhere near the horsepower required, the rest of us play on machines closer in feel to a modified version of Babbage's difference engine :/ I'll ask him about it. We have a video of the fight though (as we do for all of the bosses apart from the last half of Orlokk due to our recorded running out of space) should help put peoples minds at rest :) Edited by umbak

The UST time was taken on the fleet much later. We are currently on BST (UST+1 i think) if you look at the time the actual achievement was earned i think it covers the discrepancy. Edited by umbak

Hi there, we surprised ourselves by killing Dash'Roode yesterday night, but unfortunately we screwed up including the time stamp in our killpic: http://imageshack.us/a/img836/6594/a6nw.jpg

Our sage healer recorded a video of the kill, though:

Edit: Here's an achievement pic from our raidlead / Sage Dps: http://imageshack.us/a/img9/9229/8ilk.jpg

Guild is Corruptio Nex on server T3-M4 (Guild website: http://www.corruptio-nex.swtorgilde.com). We had Scoundrel healer Gunnythegun to help us out (thx a lot again!) as our usual Commando healer fell asleep playing the game that night (no joke!)

We're fully aware that the lack of time stamp makes this announcement fall short of the rules stated in the opening post, but decided to still post the information here, as we won't hardly be competive enough to challenge the top guilds here, anyway. So feel free to go about this post in whichever way you deem appropriate.

Greetings from Germany, best of luck and "Guten Loot" to all of you!

PS: Lineup, if you're interested:

Reko - Guardian Tank

Silvane - Shadow Tank

Ysidor - Sage Heal

Gunnythegun - Scoundrel Heal

Darjia - Sage DPS

Rykaad - Gunslinger DPS

Kérosin - Vanguard DPS

El'ethon - Sentinel DPS

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

So was anybody able to figure out if the last boss is just bugged or is there a special super secret mechanic to beating 316k life in like 15 seconds?

Tiime will tell ;) need to exhaust every possibility before declaring bug

We'd love to stream though only one of our progression team members has a PC anywhere near the horsepower required, the rest of us play on machines closer in feel to a modified version of Babbage's difference engine :/ I'll ask him about it. We have a video of the fight though (as we do for all of the bosses apart from the last half of Orlokk due to our recorded running out of space) should help put peoples minds at rest :)

I could stream quite easily I just know my performance would go to **** knowing eyes are on me

I saw Roovin the other day at the 7Stuck stream at http://www.twitch.tv/frops83 so I guess that's how they knew about it.

And that strat is quite old: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634554

thanks was just wondering... i knew they killed it but we normally dont like to spy others progress but yeah, like i said information is important too :p... as far as the strat being old, until you get to P4 which at least they streamer didnt for the achievement (7struck did, because they dont get achievement in their kill like us, just saw it).. you dont know how hard it is.... we started like 1 hour after suckafish, when we heard they killed waas like ****, tried tried tried, until i gave up and say **** it let me see how they did it... saw that, and was like you have to be F. kidding me.... that strat makes the fight that was a 10/10 difficulty into a 3 lol, so kind of wasted a lot of time there for not knowing >.< lol. we will have to be more aware of that next time lol >.<

could this be mathmatically improbable?:p

It's mathematically achievable just more time consum~able....!:p

Ya'know.. like farm a few more weeks for gear to down the ultimate NiM boss of the ultimate NiM instance in the game? :rolleyes:

Edited by paowee

thanks was just wondering... i knew they killed it but we normally dont like to spy others progress but yeah, like i said information is important too :p... as far as the strat being old, until you get to P4 which at least they streamer didnt for the achievement (7struck did, because they dont get achievement in their kill like us, just saw it).. you dont know how hard it is.... we started like 1 hour after suckafish, when we heard they killed waas like ****, tried tried tried, until i gave up and say **** it let me see how they did it... saw that, and was like you have to be F. kidding me.... that strat makes the fight that was a 10/10 difficulty into a 3 lol, so kind of wasted a lot of time there for not knowing >.< lol. we will have to be more aware of that next time lol >.<

Oh this kill at once strat. Yes I had a laugh watching KBN do it. It was their "story mode" turned NiM mode strat. Hah! would you look at that...

It's mathematically achievable just more time consum~able....!:p

Ya'know.. like farm a few more weeks for gear to down the ultimate NiM boss of the ultimate NiM instance in the game? :rolleyes:

gonna be some fun farming to reach the 21066.67 raid dps just to pass that:P

Pfft.... Just have all 4 of your dps push out 5300/each. TOTALLY doable :eek:

nah they only have to push like 4.2k each and tanks 1.2k each and healers 950 each to hit it I think...doable with a couple weeks of farming

def going to have to alternate uses of relics,adrenals, and bloodthirst

Edited by Ansalem

Well, we really tryed the "normal" way about 6hours (or something like that), try many strat (another kill order,...), but we are wondering and asking urselves if P4 is doable at this time. the enrage is really tight.

Then we had this 'lol'-idea... Soon we knew that this doable. But we all were uncertain to do this way, how react the com to this. We decide to kill. After all, this is not a exploid. we know that the strategy is not be wanted.

never mind kill is kill.

Edited by Heidy

gonna be some fun farming to reach the 21066.67 raid dps just to pass that:P

Im sure someone can come up with a way to burn 312,000 hp in 15seconds! Ok sorry will stop clogging this thread with offtipic posts...

Edited by paowee