PUGs are ruining the game.

UGLYMRJ

Everywhere I go I see PUGs... tons of them and they're ruining the game for everyone.

People buy this game because it's an MMO... a massively multiplayer online game. Yet these PUGs are determined to ruin the design of the game by doing everything they can to avoid guilds, groups and basically everything that is the foundation of the MMO.

When they're on my team... winning is slightly more difficult. When they're on the other team... winning is too easy. There's no way around the PUG epidemic!! How does Bioware not recognize this problem? Remove PUGs immediately. They're ruining the game for all of us!

Not only to they ignore the fundamental design of the game but then they flood the chats and forums with non-stop complaining about how the game should be focused around them. Not only does this distract developers from finding what little useful information is on the forums but it also deters new players from taking this game seriously when the forums are flooded with posts about how this MMO should cater to a single player like game play.

Within a game based around community, guilds and groups alike... we have PUGs who are determined to ruin everything an MMO stands for. Please... remove the solo queue, and force these PUGs to play the game as intended. Within a community.

Thank you,

Signed: Guilded and grouped UGLYMRJ.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic, thinking of rolling a toon on the bastion...look out for me.

Excuse me... but this thread is serious and important and you should know by now that I take these forums quite seriously and derailing threads is inexcusable. I would never do such a thing and I'm very offended.

No seriously.... DO IT! Hit me up if you do. Guild is very PvP heavy and active and we're constantly leveling alts to give us some options. It'll make the grind easier for ya. I'll shoot ya TS info and all that as well. Add my chars when you come over.

Uglymr-j

Uglymrj

Awshii'et

Ug'ajug

Stun'lock

All'upinya

Weird'beard

Oh, and guild website is linked to guild name in sig.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Excuse me... but this thread is serious and important and you should know by now that I take these forums quite seriously and derailing threads is inexcusable. I would never do such a thing and I'm very offended.

No seriously.... DO IT! Hit me up if you do. Guild is very PvP heavy and active and we're constantly leveling alts to give us some options. It'll make the grind easier for ya. I'll shoot ya TS info and all that as well. Add my chars when you come over.

Uglymr-j

Uglymrj

Awshii'et

Ug'ajug

Stun'lock

All'upinya

Weird'beard

Man you've got a lot of chars. Are they all 50s?

Man you've got a lot of chars. Are they all 50s?

Nah... just 2 and a 3rd within the week. I get bored of one playstyle and it helps me understand other classes better so I roll em all. Notice there's only 7/8... guess which one I haven't rolled. :D Always done this in MMO's even though it slows down my main. Thankfully this game has an easy grind... especially now.

I'm the kinda guy that has 5 characters on Skyrim before I beat the game once just so I can play with new toys. :D

Edited by UGLYMRJ

I've been thinking about rolling a toon there but with so many alts and being 2nd GM it'd be tough to put in the time somewhere else.

Plus you'd lose any account wide unlocks you have. (Because when they say account, they mean legacy) I actually rolled a toon on the Bastion, but I am not willing to give up the 2 extra cargo bays I bought for my account, that was like $20.00...

Plus you'd lose any account wide unlocks you have. (Because when they say account, they mean legacy) I actually rolled a toon on the Bastion, but I am not willing to give up the 2 extra cargo bays I bought for my account, that was like $20.00...

Exactly... the whole grind from scratch sounds rough. Being able to legacy and ship credits to new toons makes life so much easier.

Sounds like we need to roll on a neutral server.

From the sound of it we're on the two best PvP servers right now... when I roll another server I want it to be POT5. I think we'd be short changing ourselves by rolling on any other servers.

Thanks man... I'll end up doing it at some point. Just haven't had as much time as I'd like. Plus I invest in too many toons.

Yes, as do I. Gotta play every class, of course!

To Cycao: Let's all hook up on an RP server.

So what you guys going to roll?

Marauder, Jugg and operative healer? Maybe Sins and op healer for a stealth approach? I would go troll mode and queue a 4 man.

I would be down for a troll group. Even tho I can get competitive... I like to keep it fun. In regs a decent team of any 4 players can usually dominate anyways, which is good. Cuz winning is fun too. :D

We've rolled groups of 4 PT's, sorcs and jug's... there's really nothing funnier than people visually scared to go on the top level in mid on civil war because they're worried about being thrown over the edge again. :D

I LOL'd every time they would start to go up the ramp and immediately change their mind when they saw one of us.