Healer companions

Gelgaroth

So dps spec takes way too long to queue for my tastes, and I really suck at healing in this game (happens to me a lot really, but in some games, such as EE and PWI, i'm great at it), so i'm stuck with tanking, which I enjoy and am good at. And after trying out pt/vanguard and shadow/sin my choices are jug/guardian, so my question that ties into the title is which healer companion, doc or quinn is better? Not as in stat/skill since they're identical, but rather dialogue/romance and looks.

Haven't a clue about the romances since my JK (Sent.) and SW (Jugg) are male. I found both personalities irritating but Quinn really rubs me the wrong way. My sentinel was squishy enough that I had to give up Kira for Doc, fights slowed down a bit, but my mortality went waaaay down.

Since my juggernaut (tank) pretty much just laughed at most damage I really didn't miss the healing. I could hold threat well enough to give Vette (rDPS) ample opportunity to shred mobs.

Well both my Mara and Sent are female, and both use their healer companion all the time.

I like Doc's personality. He has a bit of that Wild West cowboy flair. And accordingly my Sent is scoring Dark Side points by dating him :D Otherwise she is fully committed to the Light Side.

Quinn is a stiff, military type. Wants to do everything by the book basically. Not something my Mara is looking for as company on a long, lonely dark night.

Personally, I prefer Quinn. I don't mind the events in chapter 3 and I like his looks more than Doc's (but that's something you really should decide for yourself).

I don't like womanizers so much, the only reason I like the Doc romance is something he says later on in the dialogues.

Quinn is more my type.

If you want to choose from a romance perspective I suggest you check it out and decide for yourself (maybe watch youtube videos if you don't mind spoilers), since this depends totally on your own taste.