Green Level 33 implant vs Elite War hero Augmented - Bolster Differences

Kegparty

So I posted a few pictures at work of a comparison for Elite War Hero Fully Augmented vs a level 33 Green

LEVEL 50 Sorc

Bolster Comparison Pictures Green level 33 vs EWH Aug Implant same level 50 character

Every piece of gear I put on has different effects. This is just one example of some weird numbers. The system was crazy to predict.

Wearing the Green Added Endurance + Damage + Crit + Expertise + Alacrity but dropped some crit and surge without augmenting it

This is probably caused because the green item is not augmented with a similar level augment. I can imagine if you removed the augment from the WH you would see an across the board raise.

PS Matrix cube is better then WH relic augmented

Edited by Kegparty
corrected the level of implant because you need both stats crit and surge to compare

I really want to know how you got so much crit and multiplyer....considering most people are around 20% crit and 68 mult.

In WZs I'm a bit higher than this myself. :X I'm around the stats of the OP, though not in PvP gear at the moment.

I have almost all crit/surge mods/enh in my gear.

Edited by SystemProcess

its just his EWH gear minus one implant replaced by a green one off the GTN for 5k. You could buy shells/use planetary comms to do the exact same thing if you wanted to in your gear to get high crit/surge through enhancements. He's just showing that the bolster makes low level greens even better than augmented EWH gear which just shows how jacked up this new bolster system has become.

Yah. I think they realized the problem since they have deleted multiple threads about this kind of stuff. The minute you start doing the calculations and showing how gear is actually changed they delete poof.

My advice is mess around a lot with the system. I showed how a matrix cube is better then WH relic augmented and then the thread went zap.

I see they admitted something is wrong and they need to fix it next tues. Even the higher gear is bolstering wrong.

Edited by Kegparty

So they announced tuesday would be a patch and a fix for the green gear outranking the WH stuff. I hope they actually do this since they took away open world PVP expertise stats. I bet level 55 full expertise gear is rocking people atm since the last update of removal of expertise.