December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Yea I should have been in the first few waves. I pre-ordered at gamestop in July and they said my code was on the receipt. I went home and looked for it and couldn't find it. Called back ten times from Aug.-Dec. and they said they were out of codes. Turns out the manager working there was an idiot and thought I was talking about something else. Finally I talked to a new manager and was able to e-mail the main office and they sent me a code.

So yea Dec. 4th.

That is the exact same thing that happened to me. Didn't get my code emailed me until the 12th.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree...we did pre-order in Dec. so we cant really expect to be in yesterday or today. Heck...if I get in tomorrow...things will be good...but if it's Saturday...I still win cause it is before the 20th. Just be patient. We will be reaping havok soon!!!!

That is kinda funny you're right! Lol procrastinators just = laid back people :)

truth. I can play skyrim or star trek online, or anything else while I wait. Or I can sit and lawl at the massive protests on the forums....The latter is the most fun.

truth. I can play skyrim or star trek online, or anything else while I wait. Or I can sit and lawl at the massive protests on the forums....The latter is the most fun.

The funniest is the people "threatening" to cancel their pre-order. Lol like Really? REALLY?!

Do you think you can intimidate the largest gaming developer in the world with the tactics of a five year old?

12/11 Here.

Honestly, I'm just excited to play a game with this big of a population. After wotlk, I tried some other MMO's but the dwindling pops made it difficult to get into seeing as there was the lacking of a community that WoW had.

I'll wait as long as I need to to ensure a better, bigger game =)

Seems like there's a chance we'll get in tomorrow, but if not, then the 16th for sure. Cool =)

Obvious troll is...obvious

Preordered on the 9th. I will be happy with any time I get. I'm working and have lots of Holiday crafting to get done so I'm chill.

Yeah... I should be doing something more productive than sitting at my desk reading up the forums and thinking about what I would be doing right now if I could play...

Actually, you inspired me to make some coffee and organize my clutter since I won't have another chance after I get into the game. :)

Oh.. and Dec 1st here... I think at 12:01 a.m. lol. :cool:

About 73 days worth of pre-orders have gone out (assuming all of Oct. 2nd is inlcluded). That leaves 70 days worth of pre-orders left (starting with Oct. 3rd - Dec. 12th). Using this simple math that leaves all pre-orders emailed by Friday.

Unless major issues occur, the weekend should be playable for everyone that pre-ordered and entered a code. Hopefully their infrastructure can handle it!

I preodered on 12/12/2011 :rolleyes:

Good luck fellow Decemberers! You all have patience of steel!

My opinions only!

Edited by Tateion

I love how calm all of us procrastinators are. Do you notice how sketchy all the "I pre-ordered back in Janruary of 2009 for this game..." are. They sound so rediculous. Us late bloomers just sit back, we laugh and we wait for good times to come. I bought my preorder from gamestop and they told me I'd get my preorder code emailed to me, and they never did. I finally gave up waiting two weeks ago and ordered a digital copy off origin. I lost out on the $5 bucks at gamestop, but they're lame anyways for lying....

See you guys in there... I'm headed for "The Harbinger" server as a Merc if anyone wants to kick it, shoot me a friend request.

Ariesfox