Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still dont know who you are!

Good, you will never have the delight of ever knowing who I am, will you.

Gis from Grey Order, or is that ID, with all the cloak and dagger smoke screening that goes on in this game, perhaps the entire Shadowland server is the same guild?. It is most difficult to see, but I know something, such efforts in the MMO I have played for 10+ years would simply not be allowed to happen.

Different type of gamer, one day the likes of you might actually understand what that actually means?.

Good, you will never have the delight of ever knowing who I am, will you.

Gis from Grey Order, or is that ID, with all the cloak and dagger smoke screening that goes on in this game, perhaps the entire Shadowland server is the same guild?. It is most difficult to see, but I know something, such efforts in the MMO I have played for 10+ years would simply not be allowed to happen.

Different type of gamer, one day the likes of you might actually understand what that actually means?.

trying too hard

There are only two A teams that are on a comparable level with each other.

1. ID

2. Physics

Resilence fell apart and now has half of their best players split amongst two guilds. All of their best players (when together) would lose 3 out of 5 times to the A teams from these two guilds. The rest of us, ever insightful, players should just can it until we can win a majority of matches in a given night against one of these teams.

People won't play until they know for certain that they will win the majority of their games. O_o

Wouldnt it be better if teams/guilds/people took a couple of beatings and improved in the process? I believe people usually refer to this as practice. I don't get it. It's one thing to not advertise for a rated team in General and end up with people who can't produce more than 50K in a normal warzone but if you have 8 decent, non-clueless players in a guild there's really no reason for not playing. Even if they're not, individually, top players they could very well be one day and you would work out your team strats in the process.

Edited by MidichIorian

There are only two A teams that are on a comparable level with each other.

1. ID

2. Physics

Resilence fell apart and now has half of their best players split amongst two guilds. All of their best players (when together) would lose 3 out of 5 times to the A teams from these two guilds. The rest of us, ever insightful, players should just can it until we can win a majority of matches in a given night against one of these teams.

physics ain't that good

dark jesters is way better

Edited by bigheadbrandon

I think FatEd is fascinating. I've never seen anyone so singularly trollable. He literally takes the time to type emotional replies to every single comment remotely related to himself; good, bad or neutral. This one is neutral by the way, I don't really mind, just posting my fascination with this thread, either way looking forward to the impending rant. Edited by Avehn
Clarity!

I don't do ranked but ... I always see the same type of premades (classes and specs).

In my opinion, to be good in pvp, you have to win using not common specs.

How many premades have Healing Mercs/Commandos, Juyo Sentinels/Marauders, AP/Assault Powertech/Vanguards?

You always see Pyro/Assault, Focus/Rage, Bubble Sorcs, Deception/Infiltration.

Grow some balls and play something else.

I don't do ranked but ... I always see the same type of premades (classes and specs).

In my opinion, to be good in pvp, you have to win using not common specs.

How many premades have Healing Mercs/Commandos, Juyo Sentinels/Marauders, AP/Assault Powertech/Vanguards?

You always see Pyro/Assault, Focus/Rage, Bubble Sorcs, Deception/Infiltration.

I play a Juyo Sentinel and I'm loving it! :)

Balls have nothing to do with it. No matter how skilled a player you are, if you go against someone else of similar skill-level you WILL lose if you're playing an inferior class/spec. Why would anyone want to put themselves or their team at such a disadvantage? Just so you can be like "Yeah, you beat me, but you're playing a more viable PVP spec/class so you have no balls!"? That's just asinine.