BUG 2nd boss in E.V Gharj not updating daily and weekly quest.

We killed gharj last night in normal mode and the quest did not update for him. This is 2 weeks in a row now. Please fix.

Did you experience him bugging out? Gharj repeatedly did his AoE knockback attack to my guild last night. The rocks leading to the next "island" never spawned. He even managed to kill us all outside the operation. We didn't have this issue prior to the small patch earlier this week.

Kragga's palace was working nicely, though.

Did you experience him bugging out? Gharj repeatedly did his AoE knockback attack to my guild last night. The rocks leading to the next "island" never spawned. He even managed to kill us all outside the operation. We didn't have this issue prior to the small patch earlier this week.

Kragga's palace was working nicely, though.

I wish, we had people dying to nothing even out of combat in the Palace.

Had the exact same problem with both the normal and hard mode version of the quest in the past few weeks. However, other members that were in our raid completed them without issue.

I abandoned and picked them back up again last night but probably won't know if that resolved it until next lockout.

Gharj fight was fine. Just the quest didn't update after killing him. Sometimes the party leader can reset the instance to fix some boss bugs btw.

We tried resetting multiple times. We should've known not to continue last night when the droid boss randomly despawned when below half health.