New MMO, old problem - being underleveled

AzeratePWN

This has hapenned to me in RIFT previously (although not in such brutal way maybe). The problem is, I think I'm doing all possible quests (except instances or whatever they are called here) and im very underleveled. Right now all quest mobs are 1,5-2 lvls higher than me and their advantage seems to be getting bigger and bigger as I force my way through these quests. (Right now I'm 12,5 and mobs are 13-14).

So umm, is this because I skip doing group quests/instances? Or did I miss a lot of solo quests on the way? And what should I do know, because right now I cant even find anymore lower lvl quests.

I've not done a single group quest, and I'd like to say that I'm on par with the current quests I'm doing at level 18. Make sure you explore the planet you're on and find every solo mission available to you, like the previous posters said.

Also, if you're having difficulties with mobs a level or two higher, make sure you use your companion to it's full effectiveness, learn the skills they have since you can control them yourself. Don't rely on it automatically doing what's best in any given situation.