is there a server problem

Allenvictor

05:53 Pacific Time and still cannot log on to my server. I get stuck at that darn Galactic Starfighter opening screen and can't see my server list or list of 'toons. screen. When will this issue be fixed?

Let me ask my crystal ball.

/edit: Apologies. Let me put that in a nicer way: The thing with issues like that is that it's pretty hard to pinpoint when they will be fixed, considering that you first need to figure out why they exist in the first place. I doubt that it's possible to give an exact ETA.

Edited by Wylf

Cant get into any servers at all. Even tried one where I dont even have characters.

GSF Art screen takes me server select, which then dosen't let me in at all. Just sits there for awhile before saying there is a problem. Launcher took a very long time to be even able to even hit play button as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else having problems logging in? Keep getting a This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again. error

Try running FixLauncher.exe from your game directory.

Or the repair tool from the launcher if you can access it (gear icon in launcher after you log in)

There is no fixlauncher.exe in my game directory, where is it located? and the repair tool wont allow to repair it unless it detects a problem while patching. I was really hoping it was a problem again with the login servers and would be fixed soon. It's very frustrating to not be able to play on your one day off and during a double xp event.

There is no fixlauncher.exe in my game directory, where is it located? and the repair tool wont allow to repair it unless it detects a problem while patching. I was really hoping it was a problem again with the login servers and would be fixed soon. It's very frustrating to not be able to play on your one day off and during a double xp event.

It should be in the directory you installed your game (so for example something like D:\Games\Star Wars-The Old Republic)