EV puzzle boss bugged since patch?

Im sorry we tried least # roatation, click at same time, south first, north first. Every bit of voodoo I could find, and it bugged every single time.

This can't be how the encounter is suppose to run.

We have always been able to clear no problem in the past. If this is how the encounter was designed then I will unsub.

Im sorry we tried least # roatation, click at same time, south first, north first. Every bit of voodoo I could find, and it bugged every single time.

This can't be how the encounter is suppose to run.

We have always been able to clear no problem in the past. If this is how the encounter was designed then I will unsub.

ROFL about unsubbing. Just leave. All these friggin whiners about little things saying they will unsub if it isn't fixed now is just too funny. Come back in 6 months.

But all we did this time was keep clicking whenever it was glowing. Didn't care n or s first. During fighting someone was clicking when it glowed. Worked fine.

ROFL about unsubbing. Just leave. All these friggin whiners about little things saying they will unsub if it isn't fixed now is just too funny. Come back in 6 months.

But all we did this time was keep clicking whenever it was glowing. Didn't care n or s first. During fighting someone was clicking when it glowed. Worked fine.

Its bugged since todays patch... we are not whining...

We also had it bug, we've tried going as fast as we can (clicking when it comes up) but no luck. Currently trying all the random order that people recommend.

Ya we wiped about 10 times and gave up trying all kinds of ****. We have been clearing this normal and hardmode for 3 weeks.

Edited by TwoHearted

Any time we tried any of those solve x side firsts we had 4 aklays spawn at the slower side, the first attempt we did both sides at the same time with least number of moves we win. Seems like they fixed a way people were just brute forcing the puzzle.

Its not a bug, its an enrage timer.

You have to start both at the same time and spin the wheel every time you can.

I think the pattern is left-right-right-left, but I don't remember.

It's not preset, there will always be one way to turn that will be fewer number of spins but there is no real pre-ordained start on left spins wheel 1, right wheel 2, etc.

You guys do realize they "Have an app" for that... that's how we do it, just configure what the pylons are currently set to and it will tell you which way to go how many times for each level. Have had it since end of beta. It's called something like swtor ancient pylons game in the iphone app store.

It's BUGGED!!!

Some people are obviously just lucky.. yes there are numerous ways you can try to work around the bugs but it doesnt change the fact that its bugged..

and no.. its not about the soft enrage, or that we are doing it too slow, or that we didnt try and let south finish first, or did NSSN, or didnt try locking in at same time, or didnt try just spamming left left left... etc .etcv. etc .etc

its just simply bugged and it needs to get fixed...

we have done it twice on normal and once on hard until "now"...

has it changed since last week? thursday?

We did the puzzle boss I was the healer on my side, I never saw the mobs because I was just clicking the puzzle to solve it and no clue how many mobs we had I lost one we had a dps assassin wear tank gear on my side.

I heard my other group that went in saw like 5 of the acklay things I didnt see any of this when we did ours

You can get two clicks per spawn. And actually try to take the shortest route on the puzzle rather then just spam clicking.

I think it has changed since last week. We have done hardmode for 3 weeks now, with minor bugging out, nothing that a reset or two wouldnt fix.

We understand about how to figure out the least number of turns, letting south go first, or trying NSSN, or locking the levels at the same time.

Our first attempt broke at the 4th level, computer was lit up but the pylon wouldn't spin. After we reset no matter what we did, the computer would go dim after 2 levels, no matter what period.

There is no way the computer going dim after 2 levels (4-6 clicks) is an enrage timer.

Something has changed, at least for our group.

As people above have mentioned, it acts as a soft enrage, you need to rotate three members clicking, to click the computer every time it comes up. We ran it on Hm for the first time last night, and we wiped the first time, partly because we got confused on one side and clicked left and right alternately. However when we organised and rotated the clickers the second time, went fine and no deaths. It also appears that they spawn at time intervals, so you need your dps to be on form.

We had the same problem last night - didn't take us any longer than usual, but at one point 1 of the beasties spawned, then 2, then 2 more almost on top of each other. So I ended up tanking 3 of them at one point and died really fast.

We went back in and ran it again without a problem. Not sure what causes the bug, it definitely wasn't the enrage timer.

I'm not sure if it made a difference, but we followed things to the letter:

1) Completed them with North, then South, then South, then North

2) Did it with the minimal amount of rotations as possible

3) Had both sides clicking the panels, but made sure the side that needed to finish that tier first, did it

4) Always chose clicking a panel overing dps'ing down adds

And it worked on the first try. Having a bunch of gold adds show up is not a bug. That's an enrage timer. Basically, once you start clicking panels on your side, the timer starts. So if you take your time it eventually gets to a point where it's double gold spawns over and over again.

On HM if you click the panel too many times the panels will be unclickable. This is also not a bug.

The only bug that I know of for sure is if you don't have North/South solve it in the correct order on the correct tier. Some people are reporting that you only need South to solve Tier 2 first to prevent the bug. The bug is that the panels are still clickable, but the wheel doesn't spin. That bug is related to which side has to solve it first.

Did it last night on 8 man nightmare mode. Worked perfectly fine as always. Keep south completed first and while one side is completing it have the other get it one click away from completion. I think when all the elites start spawning its essentially an enrage mechanic at that point.