Been gone a while - where are the cutscenes?

I just came back after leaving in 15. I saw that flashpoints are soloable now yay! I love the games story. But whenever I launch a flashpoint from the menu on my compass, I skip straight to the mission instead of the prebriefing with dialogue options and what not, plus I don't get a chance to talk to other characters. I just ran Malestrom Prison and feel like I missed a lot of the story. Edited by dguad

Framing quests for some flashpoints (Revan series, Lorrick series, Czerka series, D7 and I think Kuat) still work the same - you pick the quest on the fleet, do your dialog and then run the flashpoint. You can repeat the flashpoint whenever you want but the framing quest is one-time only.

I just came back after leaving in 15. I saw that flashpoints are soloable now yay! I love the games story. But whenever I launch a flashpoint from the menu on my compass, I skip straight to the mission instead of the prebriefing with dialogue options and what not, plus I don't get a chance to talk to other characters. I just ran Malestrom Prison and feel like I missed a lot of the story.

If you queue up for FPs via group finder, it bypasses all the cutscenes. If you want to see the cutscenes, you have to pick up the quests and walk in manually.