Characters who are involved in more than one class story.

Path-x

I am just wondering if anyone has any list of characters that appear in more than one class storyline (in which and how).

I know a few of the major, such as Nok Drayen who pretty much appears (is mentioned) in every class story. Then there there is Vette and Risha whose stories are connected (they were friends when they were young).

Edited by Path-x

minor connections but not actual appearances:

Lieutenant Iresso (consular companion) mentions being stationed under Aric Jorgan (Trooper companion).

Zenith (also Consular companion) mentions being part of Grey Star's terror cell, which the Imperial Agent has to deal with on Balmorra. They also mention Bas-Ton's tea house in the Consular story, which is a big part of the Agent's story

Edited by chuixupu

Agent

Kolovish is part of the Star Cabal

On Corellia, when Keeper mentions that the reports for Imperial Forces has been greatly inflated by the Star Cabal, she mentions that there is a big possibility that the empire could lose Corellia. She says This CANNOT happen, as Darth Decimus, Darth Thanaton (SI Story Line), and another Darth are currently on Corellia.

Kaliyo (agent) appears in Doc's (knight) story line. And by appear, she actually makes a cameo.

and vice versa

Doc goes to kaliyos ship too.

Agent

On Corellia, when Keeper mentions that the reports for Imperial Forces has been greatly inflated by the Star Cabal, she mentions that there is a big possibility that the empire could lose Corellia. She says This CANNOT happen, as Darth Decimus, Darth Thanaton (SI Story Line), and another Darth are currently on Corellia.

I believe the other darth is

Darth Vowran who helps the sith warrior at the end.

Edited by Chanez

Sith Warrior / Trooper

The Sith Warrior's companion, Liutenant Pierce, is summoned by General Rakton to re-unite his old black ops squad to assault "The Bastion" in Corelia, the strongest military republic base on the planet.

The Chapter 3 from Trooper is hunt down General Rakton, the last mission in this chapter is re-take "The Bastion" on Corelia and kill/capture General Rakton.

JC/JK

When Kira reveals to the council she is a child of the Emperor, Master Syo Bakarn has a lot to say on the subject in regards to "so the rumors are true" Syo Bakarn is the Emperor's first son. All of chapter 3 in the consular Story is about the Children of the Emperor.

It's Vowrawn. I might add that both he and his apprentice Lord Qet (who are helping SW in the end) are involved in a subplot on Dromund Kaas. Lord Qet was building Vowrawn's statue when the slave workers rebelled. It is part of the quest "Saving Face".

Edited by Path-x

LER]

and vice versa

Doc goes to kaliyos ship too.

No, I just finished the Agent storyline for the second time - Doc never appeared in any capacity in regards to Kaliyo.

No, I just finished the Agent storyline for the second time - Doc never appeared in any capacity in regards to Kaliyo.

^ Indeed. There is a guy who shows up but it's just some random guy named "Dibbon". Wish it was true though, that'd be hilarious.

Edited by chuixupu

I know Braden from the early BH story is mentioned by Qyzen Fess.

And Mola Haxtor from the quest Missing Link in Taris on the Republic side is a prisoner on the Imperial side of Taris.

I really like that some companions and NPCs have connections to eachother or is mentioned.

Doctor Ianna Cel on Republic Taris gives the quest for you to find/test a possible rakghoul vaccine.

She later appears in the IA class story.

On Empire Belsavis you encounter two Republic soldiers trying to stop the Eshka. One of them is Sergeant Kobbeth who's the dad of the twilek kid on Tython who is kidnapped by that force-sensitive flesh raider who wants Jedi training (my Jedi chose instead to force push him off the mountain lol). Kobbeth's wife is the one you gives you that quest in the twilek village.

I think someone already mentioned that the leader of the twilek pilgrams on Tython is Kolovish who is actually a Star Cabal member. So their leader deceived them into settling there as cover for her to spy on the jedi.

Nok Drayen is part of the Star Cabal. He's a big part of the smuggler storyline.

The Star Cabal is responsible for persuading the Voss to remain strictly neutral to the Empire/Republic and for the Empire's eventual loss on Corellia.

The Empire discovered Belsavis (which led to them fomenting the prison break chaos) thanks to a prisoner you meet in the smuggler story named Ivory who built a homing beacon.

The ambassador the consular meets on Voss mentions booking a table at Bas-Ton's teahouse. Bas-Ton is an imperial agent surgically altered to look like a Voss and is the IA's liaison on Voss.

Edited by Projawa

Agent

In the republic planet story line you kill those darth's I believe.

Sith Warrior / Trooper

The Sith Warrior's companion, Liutenant Pierce, is summoned by General Rakton to re-unite his old black ops squad to assault "The Bastion" in Corelia, the strongest military republic base on the planet.

The Chapter 3 from Trooper is hunt down General Rakton, the last mission in this chapter is re-take "The Bastion" on Corelia and kill/capture General Rakton.

So my SW is in-directly responsible for my Trooper having to retake the darn thing. That's awesome!

It's Vowrawn. I might add that both he and his apprentice Lord Qet (who are helping SW in the end) are involved in a subplot on Dromund Kaas. Lord Qet was building Vowrawn's statue when the slave workers rebelled. It is part of the quest "Saving Face".

Is not the other Darth, the player character Inquisitor? As part of the Inquisitor storyline you are heavily involved in Correllia and Thanaton.

In fact, the loss of Correllia can be directly attributed to the Inquisitor storyline among others. You are having your final showdown against Thanaton and in the process both you and him end up damaging much of the imperial war effort in your personal war against each other. You and Thanaton then both very suddenly leave, as he flees to the Dark Council. Leaving Correllia war efforts hampered and with only minimal support from A lone Darth

Not as big as some of the other moments but at the end of JK's chapter three your knight receives an email from General Garza about another General you'd been working with. Garza is the same General who gives the Trooper most of their missions in their class storyline.

Is not the other Darth, the player character Inquisitor? As part of the Inquisitor storyline you are heavily involved in Correllia and Thanaton.

In fact, the loss of Correllia can be directly attributed to the Inquisitor storyline among others. You are having your final showdown against Thanaton and in the process both you and him end up damaging much of the imperial war effort in your personal war against each other. You and Thanaton then both very suddenly leave, as he flees to the Dark Council. Leaving Correllia war efforts hampered and with only minimal support from A lone Darth

When my brother and I were leveling our first Empire characters, it was the SI questline on Correllia that made me stop and say "It's **** like this that prevents the Empire from ever winning long term." I mean, it's really stupid of the Sith to do things like this. I know people like to quote Dark Helmet with his "good is dumb" line, but....the Sith really prove the opposite in this case.