Does dark side points make your face darker?

Blazer

I'm not exactly sure what is causing this. But my characters face keeps getting darker and darker, but only in game. On the character selection screen it looks normal. It's not the color of my skin, it's like certain features like around my eyes and mouth are getting darker. The only thing I can figure out is that the dark side of the force is doing it. I really notice it the most during the cut scenes. Anyone else having this issue, or is it a glitch?

I'm not exactly sure what is causing this. But my characters face keeps getting darker and darker, but only in game. On the character selection screen it looks normal. It's not the color of my skin, it's like certain features like around my eyes and mouth are getting darker. The only thing I can figure out is that the dark side of the force is doing it. I really notice it the most during the cut scenes. Anyone else having this issue, or is it a glitch?
Yep, in some cut scenes your DS is not showing at all and some clothes looks different than in game. Dark Side corruption what are you talking about can be switched on/off from game preferences "Social tab". Edited by Urukkhan

• 4 weeks later...
Everyone keeps saying your face goes paler, but on my husbands Zabrak and my Rattataki, our faces seem to just be getting darker; however, it could be because of the cosmetics/complexion and skintone we chose.

yea i went from a total red faced zabrak, (darth maul type) nice tatoos, smooth and handsome to a pale lethargic looking zombie with black veins..........lol not sure if i want to keep that look but it shows what an a** I was in my story line ;P. Good thing you can turn it off if you want a change now and then. I think it can have a lot to do with your graphics and your settings as well. Edited by Darthmoriquendi

Bioware should so change the sith corruption option to like off, dark 1, dark 2 ++ as you gain them instead of the on/off one that we have now o-o

For now i will have the corruption off =/ Since i can't go down to dark 1 just for the orange eyes without any negative effects.

Forgot to add that my twi'lek turned pale pink once she gained stage 2 of the corruption ._. Was odd to just bam go from dark red to pink like it was nothing.

Edited by MitsukiAkihana

Same. DS corruption looks really cool on the humans, unless you object to the black veins. Can totally see why it would look terrible on the species that don't have Caucasian flesh tones though.