Mail Us 2 Masterwork Data Crystals

Berronaxftw

Title.

please mail us 2 masterwork data crystals to compensate for the fact you haven't fixed this weekly quest.

cheers.

or maybe 3 since we never got that crystal from the first week of ossus either.

I think they ought to just mail everyone a full set of 258s tbh. Skipping this entire grind would make everyone happy.

I can't think of any time I have ever seen anyone compensated with anything in this game.

From what has been said, I don't think player loyalty or retention is that big a deal, its more about people coming back for a couple of months and then moving on till the next update they like. I think in some interview Eric suggested this would continue even if no content was put out.

I can't think of any time I have ever seen anyone compensated with anything in this game.

From what has been said, I don't think player loyalty or retention is that big a deal, its more about people coming back for a couple of months and then moving on till the next update they like. I think in some interview Eric suggested this would continue even if no content was put out.

That's right. That's why I poked fun at this request, I find it quite humorous people think they are going to mail crystals to everybody. In their mind, you need to earn the crystals, why would they begin mailing them to people? lol.

Besides, they have the excuse you have other activities to do to earn crystals, and even if the GSF quest was working properly rewarding crystals who to say you'd be doing them?

They are not going to send crystals to people. :D

I think they ought to just mail everyone a full set of 258s tbh. Skipping this entire grind would make everyone happy.

Nope. You'd then get a lot of "I put time into the grind, and you just *gave* xyz to people who didn't put time into the grind? Bleep you, Bioware"

Seriously... As with every other MMO, it not going to be possible to please everyone.

Title.

please mail us 2 masterwork data crystals to compensate for the fact you haven't fixed this weekly quest.

cheers.

or maybe 3 since we never got that crystal from the first week of ossus either.

Dear Berronaxftw:

Thank you for your feedback. While we can't grant you the masterwork data crystals you requested, since you didn't do anything to earn them despite it being our fault that the mission is broken, we will be happy to delay 6.0 for two additional weeks to give you additional time for grinding out the crystals! Happy adventuring!

Sincerely,

EA Bioware.

Dear Berronaxftw:

Thank you for your feedback. While we can't grant you the masterwork data crystals you requested, since you didn't do anything to earn them despite it being our fault that the mission is broken, we will be happy to delay 6.0 for two additional weeks to give you additional time for grinding out the crystals! Happy adventuring!

Sincerely,

EA Bioware.

This was priceless. definitely made me laugh.

Even if BW were to consider any compensation at any time this one is not actually making sense.

Then again, using the opportunity to propose a simple fix to the mess (making the new grind bearable):

• Make 248 to 252 convertable the same way you progressed from 236 to 248 with 252 not being (much) more expensive UC-wise than 248
  • Make the drop in the weekly on Ossus selectable (not random)
  • Allow changing the item details when upgrading from 252 to 258 the same way as all the time before (just fix the slot, not the stats)
  • and most importantly fix the damn set bonus bug!

• 3 weeks later...
Sehr geehrte SWTOR Entwickler ...... Ihr habt in mir einen Rückkehrer der mit Pause seit Release 2011 spielt. Ich bin enttäuscht, dass ich in den ersten beiden Wochen die Quest mit den DATENKRISTALLEN zwar annehmen und erledigen konnte (so oft ich wollte) ... aber dann keinen Datenkristall bekam obwohl ich den Auftrag stets erfüllt habe. Aufgeben und neu annehmen .. hat nichts gebracht. Euer Kundenservice der mir nach immerhin 3 Wochen (!) geantwortet hat meinte, ich solle Euch in diesem Forum hier um Hilfe bitten. Es sind in der Tat zwei DATENKRISTALLE die fehlen. In der letzten Januar-Woche konnte ich die Quest nur einmal annehmen und bekam dann (aber eben nicht davor) einen Datenkristall. Fehlen: zwei Stück aus der Zeit davor. Ihr leistet tolle Arbeit - aber wir Spieler sehen ganz klar in den letzten 36 Monaten wohin die Reise geht ....... und das sieht nicht mehr so gut aus wie früher.

Sehr geehrte SWTOR Entwickler ...... Ihr habt in mir einen Rückkehrer der mit Pause seit Release 2011 spielt. Ich bin enttäuscht, dass ich in den ersten beiden Wochen die Quest mit den DATENKRISTALLEN zwar annehmen und erledigen konnte (so oft ich wollte) ... aber dann keinen Datenkristall bekam obwohl ich den Auftrag stets erfüllt habe. Aufgeben und neu annehmen .. hat nichts gebracht. Euer Kundenservice der mir nach immerhin 3 Wochen (!) geantwortet hat meinte, ich solle Euch in diesem Forum hier um Hilfe bitten. Es sind in der Tat zwei DATENKRISTALLE die fehlen. In der letzten Januar-Woche konnte ich die Quest nur einmal annehmen und bekam dann (aber eben nicht davor) einen Datenkristall. Fehlen: zwei Stück aus der Zeit davor. Ihr leistet tolle Arbeit - aber wir Spieler sehen ganz klar in den letzten 36 Monaten wohin die Reise geht ....... und das sieht nicht mehr so gut aus wie früher.

Wunderbar. ^

Klingons aren't in Star Wars, they are in Star Trek Online. Third door on the right hand side down the hall.

All hail Emperor Kahless!

Bat'leth in hand, Today is a good day to die!!

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx